What's new

Girl Scout Cookie seeds. Legit? Fake? Input please

ShyGuy

This pheno has the most sativa looking buds, smells real nice. Longer flowering time than the others.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who cares what they really are , some of the best pictures seen recently and plants to be proud of.

Is it just me or do they look a little dark to others ?

Upping the brightness a touch on saved images reveals a choice of BOTM candidates.

ShyGuy

Thanks for the kind words foomar. I am still curious if these are from GSC or not but either way it doesn't matter. I'm happy with how these plants are turning out.

I've been taking pics before the grow lights come on and just been using my flash to capture pics. That's probably why they look dark. I should try messing with the brightness. Thanks for the tip. I'm an amateur with photography so I have much improvement to make. Any tips are appreciated.

ShyGuy

Thanks OrganicOzarks!

Check out my purple pheno, just chopped and trimmed her. First plant to finish outa the bunch. Purple as fuck! Nice subtle smell, can't put my finger on it now. Cant wait to smoke her! Pretty cool looking huh?

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Looks a little like peyote purple from CBG. I have a pheno that is spot on to your picture in post 41. It's currently at day 77 where it seems all the other phenos finish in under 9 weeks. Am thinking about just taking it as it doesn't seem like it is ever going to finish and I need the space.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Smoke test yet? too baked to type??? first reported death from "killer weed"????

hope you and those nugs abide.

ShyGuy

Smoke test yet? too baked to type??? first reported death from "killer weed"????
Nice one Chunkypigs, na I've just been slackin a bit. I am happy with the results so far!

Here is dry nug pics of plant 3. Lots of trichomes. Smells kinda sweet with some citrusy dank herb smell going on. Still needs to cure. Tastes like it smells. Nice potent smooth high with no anxiety. Dank!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ShyGuy

Purple pheno dry nug pics. This is some nice purple. Smells and taste are subtle but dank. Kinda like a sweet dessert or something. Still needs to cure. High is great, classic baked, low red eyes, feel good goofy kinda high. Reminds me of good purple from back in the day. Pretty potent for purple bud!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More pics to come in the near future!

ShyGuy

Thanks guys!

Here are a couple pics of the Sour. She was not dialed in so excuse the yellow/dying leaves. She REEKS so good!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Can't wait to smoke this girl, MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm.......

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey ShyGuy, those plants and buds look great. Good job on those for sure. Glad you came away with something dank for your troubles. Will keep an eye on this thread now. Take care 1

P

PerroVerde

ShyGuy, I know you were looking for cookies but I thing most anyone would like the phenos you have there. Great work and pics bro!

H34D

I will say to some extent your pics bare a resemblance to GSC, but having never grown it myself and having only seen pic definitely doesn't make me any sort of authority at all, but it looks some what similar to me, nug color and structure any ways...

I got a cut of the cookies and it looks similar to mine ,by the way great job and are you sure your not just showing off?Man those look mouth watering good

Cooper1

Those we're my seeds I sold you my name is buffalo I and they we're def the gsc stright from they bay I should of won that cup that year I got robbed but after everyone came up to me and said I had the best weed they just wanted the kid to throw more
I brought the gsc to the east coast before anyone had any idea what it was and had bomb beans for sale
Peopel though I was really selling cookies