What's new

girl scout cookie hybrids project

theJointedOne

Veteran
cant test, but please let us know when/where we can purchase.

thanks and i think I speak for many, when i say thanks for making these crosses

S

scai

Would love to test some of your gear ;) I live in Arctic Circle and some of my plant veg outside, where there is no night at all in summetime ;)
Humble
Scai

picture.php

Last edited:
S

scai

It would be nice to make this GSC run, I have some pure GSC's and could grow them side by side ;)

S

Spider Crab

ok so here an update on the feminize gsc project

things have been pollinated

some stuff ive already tested a few rounds back and will be released next month

1.original diesel x gsc = diesel dipped cookies
2.triangle kush x gsc = triangel cookies(formerly called cookie angle)
3 ecsd x gsc = east coast cookies

new stuff that will be tested before release

4.orgn kid og s1 x gsc
5.casey jones x gsc
6.chem d x gsc

gdp project is on the go and will be a month after the gsc project

triangle project has started and i will update and start a new thread when the time is ready

sorry for not posting much lately but been real busy ion the gardens

if your interested in testing either 4,5,6
put your name down and il see what i can do

peace

This might sound a bit negative but it isn't meant that way, i will possibly buy some of these seeds anyway.....

but i always laugh when people say 'haven't had much time been busy in the garden'.....

Do you run a 5 acre garden with thousands of plants, or 2 or 3 tents? (which is what i imagine most of the people saying busy in the garden have, but i wouldn't know and is none of my business..... ) :comfort:

I visualise someone taking some bong hits with breakfast and then going to there grow room and unzipping the tent and staring at their plants as 'busy'.

:ying:

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Spider crab fwiw have you ever harvested a shit load of plants then had to remove, clean, pinch test, count, sort and package thousands of seeds?

I'd imagine that could be pretty time consuming.

S

Spider Crab

Nope, not a 'shitload' of plants.
It was only a light hearted comment.

Hopefully you are right and he is overloaded with some of those gsc cross seeds because i would like some without having to be the fastest f5'er on the internet. :)

Pro Headies

Veteran
Nope, not a 'shitload' of plants.
It was only a light hearted comment.

Hopefully you are right and he is overloaded with some of those gsc cross seeds because i would like some without having to be the fastest f5'er on the internet. :)

Patience young one!!! Do you have any test threads or pictures of plants you have ran? otherwise get your f5 finger ready...nothings free in this life bro you got to earn it.

S

Spider Crab

No, i don't want to test any seeds, i just meant if he has so many seeds that some will sit on the shelf for a while.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there will be plenty of seeds to go around
no F5 needed

peace

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
holding out for the special Haze project or AG13 crosses. Good luck to all the GSC cross testers!

Same - and one of those GDP crosses :canabis:

Although #1/#2 sounds great can't wait to see what comes up - always down to support great breeders :respect:

Good luck folks :wave:

DJXX

Veteran
i love UKhem...love that orgn kids cut...got room for a 5pak of orgn kids cookie cross if still available..dj

Latest posts

Latest posts