What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookie Bagseed

sdd420

Veteran
Hello IC,
I've been inspired by ChunkyPigs and have 4 different going. Currently at 50 days flower with 4 weeks veg. I can only show the one in front but it is bushy and fast and frosty. Maybe 2-3 weeks left we'll see here are some pics. I can't see any sign of hermie or bananas

sdd420

Veteran
Yep golf ball size nugs on this one but the others are small and minimal yield. I will reveg this one tho . The others have 3 weeks to impress. I'll try to get more pics but the rest are in the back of the tent. sdd

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I ran a few gsc s1s and had so many late bud nanners, i ended up tossing them. Your fourth pic has some gsc traits, i see a duckfoot.

sdd420

Veteran
Exactly! That's why I waited over a year but Chunky inspired me to try. I have one more batch to try but will hold for future use looking for a male possibly. Don't know but it's looking so fast finishing I can't believe it. Usually I wait 10+ weeks for my last grows. Over 100 days even but looking nothing like that grow and I'm not going long on this one because I'm worried about nanners

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Theres some gems, just gotta go thru them .have like 20 some s1s still in the fridge but they kept pollinating my other ladies so hunting in them is on the back burner now. Out of the 10 ive ran so far, ive only found 1 to be a decent quality .

sdd420

Veteran
Here's an early bud from the gsc in the back. It is more pole like . I took the top bud early to check if a racy high. I'll let it dry for a week then we'll see .

theJointedOne

Veteran
looks pretty nice man,

i have a single bagseed from a sack of ogkb i got from pcc on telegraph back in 2011

thanks for the inspiration

did you save cuts?

sdd420

Veteran
looks pretty nice man,

i have a single bagseed from a sack of ogkb i got from pcc on telegraph back in 2011

thanks for the inspiration

did you save cuts?
No these are good but my karma testers are looking way better. Plus I have some TW X GSC seeds waiting to try. I hope to be running the WhiteSage soon as well. Peace sdd