What's new

Girl kept in metal box on pot farm for sex

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

women have to be very careful. I used to go jogging years ago, and I ended up getting a gym membership because I got followed twice by young men that saw me while they were driving. I was already tired from running and it's not like you can run back to your house cause then they will know where you live. however, I think this is a unique situation that gives bad press to otherwise responsible kinky folks and/or growers who would never do something so heinous. :2cents:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I would have to say that the girl's claims of consensual sex and all was as someone else pointed out very likely what they call the Stockholm Syndrome where a captured victim even one severely tortured and/or abused develops feelings for their captor even to the point of defending him or her.

As a minor she had limited life experience to draw on I could see where someone like her could end up being manipulated and eventually convinced she liked everything they did to her.

As for the guys, hopefully Karma will give them everything they so richly deserve.

Jhhnn

Veteran
I would have to say that the girl's claims of consensual sex and all was as someone else pointed out very likely what they call the Stockholm Syndrome where a captured victim even one severely tortured and/or abused develops feelings for their captor even to the point of defending him or her.

As a minor she had limited life experience to draw on I could see where someone like her could end up being manipulated and eventually convinced she liked everything they did to her.

As for the guys, hopefully Karma will give them everything they so richly deserve.

Amen, brother. I'm sure the Feds see themselves as the instruments of Karma in all of this.

I don't want to assume I know what was going through her head or how legitimate this story is, but if they actually kept a 15 year old girl in a box for sex and trimming, I hope they never see the light of day again.

Real fucked up....

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Oh, and a 15 year old girl who's as crazy as a shit house rat can't really consent to anything, not in the eyes of the law.http://

actually, in some states 15 is the legal age of consent, like Virginia. BUT, the only legal sex in Virginia is the missionary position. you can have sex with those young things, but you are not allowed to enjoy it...at least, not legally.:tiphat: that's my story & I'm stickin' to it...I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations has run out by now if I'm wrong.:ying:

Jhhnn

Veteran
actually, in some states 15 is the legal age of consent, like Virginia. BUT, the only legal sex in Virginia is the missionary position. you can have sex with those young things, but you are not allowed to enjoy it...at least, not legally.:tiphat: that's my story & I'm stickin' to it...I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations has run out by now if I'm wrong.:ying:

The age of consent in CA is 18-

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100601142806AA0zTwP

It's a State rap, anyway, and CA prosecutors are sitting on the sidelines while the feds do their thing. They can always prosecute these guys within the statute of limitations if they want.

Do 20 or whatever in Leavenworth, then do 4 more in Chino for statutory.

Ay-yi-yi...