What's new

gingerninja's Portable Perpetual StealthDresser

Ozai

Here are update photo's!

We have done some more modifications to the cab. The fans are now on the sides of the cab opening up that center for a Scrog we will be putting in tomorrow.

Day 21

All the pants in the cab.

Individual plants upclose. You can see that the hydro ones are growing awesomely. The small one is the one that died but came back. Going to make that our first "mother". The one hydro plant is growing on an angle because I wasn't trimming the plants and the leaves were blocking out the light of that one so it grew on an angle.

Hey everyone,

We gave the girls a bit of a haircut today and realized we skipped last week's pictures so here is our grow on day 35.

Hydro plants

Soil Plants 1 and 2

(I shot the soil plants from under the screen...they're not as tall as their sisters in the hydro.)

It's amazing to see the difference getting the feeding right has made. At 25 days on our last attempt none of our plants had broken the 6" mark.

I did encounter one issue today that I'll need some help addressing in the weeks to come: when I came into the house today I could smell the plants ever so faintly from the front door, despite their being a whole floor and a handful of closed doors away. What this says to me is that I'm going to need a bigger, better way of treating the air in and around the cabinet to help smother that smell. I have an old dehumidifier I could try and convert into a big scrubber, has anyone seen something like this done before? Any other ideas? I was able to fix it today with an incense stick but I don't imagine that will cut it in a months time...

Aside from being able to smell the plants in a house that always smells like weed anyways things are going well (in our humble opinions) and we're estimating harvest to be sometime early-ish in the new year.

Until next time :tiphat: