What's new

Gifting a clone.

G

Can someone who is a card holder and buys a clone in a store gift it to someone?

GSPfan

Veteran
Things like this never happen. Everybody on this site has the utmost respect for our laws and abides by them 100%.

G

Things like this never happen. Everybody on this site has the utmost respect for our laws and abides by them 100%.

Later this summer I will be in MI on a business trip and Im driving from out of state. 8 hour drive.

Honestly Im already growing a couple plants for personal use in a non 420 state and IF I can find a way to get a couple clones of GG$4 from a reliable place that are true cuts I will. Im willing to take the small risk of transporting them back home in my vehicle out of sight.

I don't want to get anyone else potentially in trouble but thinking back when we were young who didn't have someone buy beer for them because they were not old enough?

Its not for a few months yet so I have time to think it over.

You've probably got gg4 cuts right in your own neighborhood right now. it's the most whored out cut on the planet, you should be able to go see rosco down at the Bodega and pick one up with a roll of toilet paper.

I've had it offered to me atleast 3 times, I've declined everytime. I'd rather have something exclusive rather than a pretty but bland cash cropper that has been hosed down with floramite so many times it probably glows in the dark.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Colorado is a bit different I think as we are both MED and REC. If you are 21 or older you can walk into a dispensary that sells clones and buy them. People that make their business selling clones have an ungodly amount of paperwork. The way I understand the law, people can gift 1 oz. of Cannabis but I have no idea how many clones that amounts to. Once the cuts are rooted, the plant limits are applied and you can only have 6 per person. A lot of places limit to 12 plants no matter how many people live in the house. Michigan is struggling with MED as their Gov. is an old time drug warrior who doesn't like Cannabis. Anyway watch out for LEO. The border states around here tend to stop and search any car with Colorado plates. Would that be profiling?

You could always take a short cut through Colorado on your trip. It will only add a couple days to your driving. LOL

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
You've probably got gg4 cuts right in your own neighborhood right now. it's the most whored out cut on the planet, you should be able to go see rosco down at the Bodega and pick one up with a roll of toilet paper.

I've had it offered to me atleast 3 times, I've declined everytime. I'd rather have something exclusive rather than a pretty but bland cash cropper that has been hosed down with floramite so many times it probably glows in the dark.

When I first saw glue I thought the same thing... generic chem cash cropper to but it was just the samples I was shown... I remember putting only a few testers into flower n filling my lights with sour dub lemon skunk 4sd n Marley.. big mistake the glue turned out the best of all. Problem with glue is ppl take her 8-9 weeks (I've done it to just to sell it) and it's very bland generic chem... now at 10 wks shit gets interesting stronger chocolate aromas start to dominate by 11 sour starts showing up and at 12 she is a totally different lady... super complexed bitter sour chocolate truly sumthin special... you should def give her go n judge for yaself ,

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I first saw glue I thought the same thing... generic chem cash cropper to but it was just the samples I was shown... I remember putting only a few testers into flower n filling my lights with sour dub lemon skunk 4sd n Marley.. big mistake the glue turned out the best of all. Problem with glue is ppl take her 8-9 weeks (I've done it to just to sell it) and it's very bland generic chem... now at 10 wks shit gets interesting stronger chocolate aromas start to dominate by 11 sour starts showing up and at 12 she is a totally different lady... super complexed bitter sour chocolate truly sumthin special... you should def give her go n judge for yaself ,

Stoney , you've taken her to 11 & 12 weeks ? Wow i can imagine how devistating the buzz would be taken that long ! the most i've gone is 75 & that was intense ! :faint: I like her at 70 ....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Stoney , you've taken her to 11 & 12 weeks ? Wow i can imagine how devistating the buzz would be taken that long ! the most i've gone is 75 & that was intense ! :faint: I like her at 70 ....

Ya I like her best at 11... 12 is great but the only times I do it is when she is tossed in with the sours... even 70 is nice to... any earlier your cheating yourself hella flavor... but if it's for paying the bills fuck it... the high is much more sedative relaxing, and if your one of those guys who care bout thc scores first they go down after 70, I had 77 day glue come back at 26%(terrible lol) n 60-63 hit 31-29... but I can give 2 shits bout % the 11 wk smells n tastes like a completely different monster, lower% but much stronger off paperwork .... so it depends if you want sumthin to impress on paper early glue, if Ya want sumthin to impress inside a paper take her longer...
I never got the 84 day glue tested.. but I got a small 4 K play room with some of my Panama's in there n some seed plants I'm expecting to be anywhere from 12-14+ I just flipped yesterday, this convo made my mind up I was gonna put a sour mom in but I'll toss a glue instead,

Miraculous Meds

Put in some time n effort here. So u can get ur own card n visit pc's n find cuts n seeds. Also the best way might be to post some grow pics/threads, n put urself out there a bit n make some friends here. Goes a long way to know u r actually a grower, n not Johnny law.
Also, a good one shot approach is to get ur temp card at the ht cup coming up. I think it's like 60 bucks for a med card to get in. Just got to wait thru the Dr line. I've been exactly where u r, hang in there. Gl
Btw, there r some excellent varieties in ur state. Just gotta look around.

G

Put in some time n effort here. So u can get ur own card n visit pc's n find cuts n seeds. Also the best way might be to post some grow pics/threads, n put urself out there a bit n make some friends here. Goes a long way to know u r actually a grower, n not Johnny law.
Also, a good one shot approach is to get ur temp card at the ht cup coming up. I think it's like 60 bucks for a med card to get in. Just got to wait thru the Dr line. I've been exactly where u r, hang in there. Gl
Btw, there r some excellent varieties in ur state. Just gotta look around.

Wait a sec,, its possible for me to get a card in MI even if I live out of state?

As far as putting myself out there to make a friend I am super careful about security and no one on earth other than my wife knows about our grow. Hell very few people know we smoke. Im subject to random testing which is why I only smoke couple times a month. Wifey more than makes up for that though.

Miraculous Meds

Wait a sec,, its possible for me to get a card in MI even if I live out of state?

As far as putting myself out there to make a friend I am super careful about security and no one on earth other than my wife knows about our grow. Hell very few people know we smoke. Im subject to random testing which is why I only smoke couple times a month. Wifey more than makes up for that though.

If u want a legit mi card, u have to prob do a change of address. If getting a card at the cup, just list the hotel address ur staying at to get the temp access card that will get u in the cup, same day.

Plenty of cuts, n seed choices there. I'd definitely quarantine anything I got though.

C. Breeze

Say more about getting a card at the cup. I stay up by the tip June through September and I'm trying to figure out getting my card- without getting an Michigan ID. I've got a property tax bill, a credit union account and a DOD/DAV ID card. Award letter from the VA saying the only cure is death...Anyway to get things going without a Michigan ID card or drivers lisence

Miraculous Meds

Say more about getting a card at the cup. I stay up by the tip June through September and I'm trying to figure out getting my card- without getting an Michigan ID. I've got a property tax bill, a credit union account and a DOD/DAV ID card. Award letter from the VA saying the only cure is death...Anyway to get things going without a Michigan ID card or drivers lisence

So the cup uses a California based Dr. That has a license to prescribe in mi. It's fine for entry to the cup, but u can't get an official mi state med lisense without a mi drivers lisense or state id. That's what u need to protect u long term, for medicating in this state imo. Sounds like u have everything u need, just go to the secretary of state n get ur I'd, n u can have it in the mail after a quick Dr visit for ur Dr recommendation. I think the provisioning centers offer reciprocating law for med card holders of other states, so u might be able to use the card u get from the cup to access meds here, but idk how all that works.
Gl, I hope u get the meds u need.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I struggled to get state ID in MI for my med card 4 years ago and I was born there.
the state don't want anymore welfare cases and they ran me around for several days getting new SS card and my birth certificate and I was holding a valid passport which should have been all the proof I needed. they suck ass there at the DMV.

what you get at the HT cup isn't a state card and it won't get you access to dispensaries.

another way into the MI HT cup that doesn't require a med card is with a $100 Vendors wristband.

every booth gets so many bands with their fee but they can purchase extras at any time for their employees etc.
most vendors are from out of state.

make a deal with a vendor and get in that way worked for me in 2015.

HT accepts out of state med cards so you could get a dummy card from Cali.
Cali cards are printed by doctors not the state so they all look different.
make your own card up that matches your personal state ID and trust me they barely glance at them at the Mich HT cup.

at the fucking cali events I went to in the past they would really scrutinize your paperwork but at the Mich cups they couldn't seem to care less.

if you have a fishing license and some white out you can make something in 2 minutes that would pass muster.:biggrin:

G

I struggled to get state ID in MI for my med card 4 years ago and I was born there.
the state don't want anymore welfare cases and they ran me around for several days getting new SS card and my birth certificate and I was holding a valid passport which should have been all the proof I needed. they suck ass there at the DMV.

what you get at the HT cup isn't a state card and it won't get you access to dispensaries.

another way into the MI HT cup that doesn't require a med card is with a $100 Vendors wristband.

every booth gets so many bands with their fee but they can purchase extras at any time for their employees etc.
most vendors are from out of state.

make a deal with a vendor and get in that way worked for me in 2015.

HT accepts out of state med cards so you could get a dummy card from Cali.
Cali cards are printed by doctors not the state so they all look different.
make your own card up that matches your personal state ID and trust me they barely glance at them at the Mich HT cup.

at the fucking cali events I went to in the past they would really scrutinize your paperwork but at the Mich cups they couldn't seem to care less.

if you have a fishing license and some white out you can make something in 2 minutes that would pass muster.:biggrin:

Well until I can figure out a workaround I'm going to wait like a eagle watching for a bunny till you drop some "Sluggo" at GLG. I have registered and will check often. My current grow is just starting week 3 flower and one of them is stretching more than I figured and is 4 feet tall from floor in 7 gallon pot.
I also signed up and follow your IG to try and make sure I don't miss my window to snag some of the seeds.

X

xavier7995

You could hit up Craigslist in a large city in a legal state. Not sure how Detroit is, but denver has quite a selection available if you don't/can't hit up a dispensary. Works well from what I have heard and you seem about as likely to wind up with a legit cut as if you went to the weed store...though it is sketchy as hell. CA sounds like a damn mecca in terms of getting good genetics without knowing people.

G

You could hit up Craigslist in a large city in a legal state. Not sure how Detroit is, but denver has quite a selection available if you don't/can't hit up a dispensary. Works well from what I have heard and you seem about as likely to wind up with a legit cut as if you went to the weed store...though it is sketchy as hell. CA sounds like a damn mecca in terms of getting good genetics without knowing people.

Upon further review and reading if I could find a couple OGKB 2.0 rooted clones from a CL seller that someone here could vouch for later this year I'd be more than willing to make the drive and make the needed donation.
I have another 8 weeks at least on my current grow in my tent and after that I have to have some work done inside my house by a contractor. September is my timeframe.
I'd be happy to have an IC member point to a CL listing that is genuine if they know one that's on the level.