What's new

Ghostwolf's 2nd Bigger, Better PC Grow Case and Grow

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
OK here it goes with the new camera. That's the GWS, the AI and the cat. till next time "Go in a good way"

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Now thats what I'm talkin about Ghost!!!!! Right on bro!!
That plant looks fantastic buddy!!!
love your kitty:cathug: they can be pretty cool huh!! I gave mine a leaf covered in crystals:) lets just say it was amusing..lol..
nice pics/camera too:)
take care bro:tiphat:

T

TrichyTrichy

picture.php

Ghostwolf

Veteran
Now thats what I'm talkin about Ghost!!!!! Right on bro!!
That plant looks fantastic buddy!!!
love your kitty:cathug: they can be pretty cool huh!! I gave mine a leaf covered in crystals:) lets just say it was amusing..lol..
nice pics/camera too:)
take care bro:tiphat:
Thanks BC it only cost me $20 at Walmart but it works just fine for what I'll use it for. And I really love this little kitten, she's 7 weeks old now and has entered the ferocious predator stage and plays pretty rough. Still she gives plenty of love to and sleeps on the bed with us at night. She even sleeps on my chest to at times. She's even shown interest in the plants and just has to be there when I open up the cases. I'll have more photos soon.

Ghostwolf

Veteran
:thank you: Trichy for stopping by. I'm always happy to talk with you gf. I hope you like my little kitty and my plants. I only have a couple of small grow cases now. But when we find a place to live I'll be able to expand. I hope all is well with you and that you'er feeling a bit better. Love ya.

Ghostwolf

Veteran
Here are today's photos folks, I was trying to get in closer with a different lens. I'd say I need a bit of practice though. But still they came out not bad. :) I started to step up the feeding a tiny bit since they're both flowering now. I used two drops of diamond nectar, two drops of cool bloom, two drops of sensi grow b, and two drops of sweet grape to one liter of water. I'm doing it that way since both of them don't like a lot of nutrients. Time will tell soon as they're in the home stretch. I think the AI will get a little bigger yet. "Go in a good way" my friends

Ghostwolf

Veteran
The AI and the GWS were badly heat stressed as you can see and I to harvest them. I didn't get much from them but what I did get was pretty good. I live in Florida and climate control in a small space is always a issue here. I'm now giving my case a refit. With a cool light chamber with high CFM flow thru ventilation to rapidly expel heat fast.. A separate plant chamber with a scrog rack inside, cooled by a 80mm exhaust fan and passive intakes on all four sides of the case. and the plant area can be air conditioned with a diy mini ac with dry ice for cooling and Co2 or regular ice to cool, driven by a pc fan and a ac adapter. A container of ice or ice water can help cool the case too. I'm in the middle of trying to buy a house right now and haven't had much time to work on the case but I'll get it up and running and have photos when things settle a bit. Keep Growin "Go in a good way" my friends.:tiphat:

Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wsup bra. sucks to have them heat problems.
sounds to me like U need to have a pc grow like this one.
this guy on here back some time ago grew a sheet load of very nice looking bud in a pc case with pll lights.

quote: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=54232&highlight=case&page=45
D.I.try had mad skills with this one.
Hello everyone. I havent yet put my PC in here. I have had one harvest already from my pc - just under 40g, most of it very good! Several more grams of lower quality bud too...

The PC has 110w of pll lighting with a homemade reflector, is smell-free, fitted with a homemade carbon filter, an DWC tank made from acrylic, and is remarkably quiet (you'll have to take my word for that one!). I've never had anyone look suspiciously at it as far as i know.

Here are some pics of my grow and harvest. Pop over to the link on my sig for my current grow. Its also a journey of me rebuilding a pc that really didnt work at first to a point where i am proud of it and of course im over the moon to be self sufficient supply wise. It is the product of several ideas from right here, not simply my own. Thanks icmag and its great members.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x679 and weights 127KB.
picture.php

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x587 and weights 138KB.
picture.php

picture.php

OK, here is a pic of what it looked like yesterday:

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x687 and weights 136KB.
picture.php

Ghostwolf

Veteran
Thanks #1Cheesebuds buddy, you just gave something more to think about here. I get payed in 11 days and I've had to radically rethink my mid tower case because it's just not working as it should. First is to deal with the heat, I've found some high CFM PC fans that I may try. I also found a high CFM turbine intake fan for a closed light chamber. Next is to change from CFLs to T-5's or PLL's and make a cool tube for the CFL's. Then like D.I. did I had thoughts of a DWC in side maybe. I'm determined to make the case work right. Thanks for the support #1.:)

Last edited: