What's new

Ghostrider OG Test Grow

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nugs were ready for the jar this morning. very good yields id say. flipped 4 weeks after germ and flowered in 1 gal smart pots, not bad at all :dance013::dance013:
#1 - 50g
#10 - 30g
#12 - 41g
ill get the pics up in a bit. my favorite is still #10. has that awesome deep kushy smell with a nice fuel edge. ill get to smoking some later on. wont be able to report on taste yet, been on an oil/wax only kick lately and all flowers taste like campfire to me now lol

Last edited:

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some how all the shots i took of #12 ended up blurry. gonna try again tomorrow

picture.php

picture.php

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I cant giv you more rep + yet... but that shit looks incredible! Great job on the test grow brow :yay: Really looks like some kushy frost man. You are a great grower my friend! much love, STagger

Last edited:

GOT DANK

Veteran
danks for da nugs homie. im gonna cure it a lil more than light them up. i like how #12 smells so far.

K

Karma Genetics

That's looking good to me,

Good to see you trying some Got Dank. let me know what you think of it.

Thanks for the great test grow Ghostnugz,

juskin

What I do to battle pm is vermi t 1-2 times aweek up until week 3 of bloom and also run sulfure on the off week until week 4 you shouldn't have any pm issues with that regimen

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
#12 dry
picture.php

#3 @ the chop(day77)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

my girls been smoking the #10 a lot, wont let me turn it all into wax lol. it has a nice deep kushy/og taste with an awesome og high thats very potent. i did a tube of #1&12 and the wax is amazing. incredible smell, taste, color, potency and effect :dance013: got some flicks, just need to upload em

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

wax from #1&12. tastey n stoney. good stuff. everyone who got some loved it
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

#3 dried. fuck man cant tell which one is better this or #10. this one is more raw kush smells. reminds me of og i used to get a few years ago. crazy frost. took a litter longer than the others to finish. wax from this stuff is awesome as well. even better than the stuff above :dance013:

thanks again karma. wish i didnt lose these cuts to pm :( would love another pack to go through but times are tough and funds are tight. the #10 was the most enjoyable plant ive grown so far. big ups to karma for making these. anyone who scored a pack i guarantee youll find a plant you absolutely love and will wanna keep forever :)

Last edited:

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
found these flicks. dont even remember taking em lol
ghostider og #3 wax. think this was like 6 or 7 grams off one tube. potent as hell. this shit lasted me a long time :D

natural light, no flash

Latest posts

Latest posts