What's new

Ghostly's test results (13 strains & more)

I have seen ghostly's SnowCap and although it is not the traditional snowcap I remember in trichome coverage, finish look, or nug size.. the baseline smell is 100% there. I can't remember sampling it. I also know the SnowCap when I see her and Dr. Roots, I can tell from here that you have the original.
I will also vouch for Ghostly's growing potential, he certainly understands many subtleties of our blessed herb.

This is ghostly's HI. Smoked it this morn, nice get your day running build up creeper. Not overwhelming but pleasant sensations in nerve centers as well as not being debilitating. Took a hour before I topped up. Ghostly probably has a nice full nug pic as I smoked mine right after and only had a small sample.

Attachments

• HI.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 6

ghostly

I don't know how Stoney would describe it, but I pick up more bubble gum and banana smell, sometimes a hint of cedar on the finish. Love it out of the volcano. Got my cut in Pdx

63or63

I love a good variety, something to keep you going through the day and something to sit you down at night. I run multi-strain dwc buckets. I've been hearing some great things about the PEZ but haven't had a chance to give it a try.

Latest posts

Latest posts