What's new

Ghost OG bagseed grow

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Found a few seeds in some ghost og. This is my keeper
ED477125-EB0E-4DA3-891A-5D78851A6052.jpeg

Last edited:

Boob McNoob

I'm always intrigued by "bagseed" efforts; even those with some determination of lineage. Very frosty and well worth the time and trouble to bring from seed to harvest. Mind sharing what light and the timeframe involved?

ICGA

Can't wait to see the finished results. Seeing as there's so much mysterious speculation regarding which other OG cuts came from bag seeds off Ghost its entertaining to see any bag seeds from the Ghost OG grown out as well as this.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I'm always intrigued by "bagseed" efforts; even those with some determination of lineage. Very frosty and well worth the time and trouble to bring from seed to harvest. Mind sharing what light and the timeframe involved?
This is a 4x4 with a 600 hps over it.
They are about 4 weeks into 12/12.
Last time I ran it was the first time testing it so I didnt count how long it took to harvest, but it wasnt extra long or anything, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Can't wait to see the finished results. Seeing as there's so much mysterious speculation regarding which other OG cuts came from bag seeds off Ghost its entertaining to see any bag seeds from the Ghost OG grown out as well as this.
Thanks for the compliment. I pretty much was thinking the same thing.

I went to a gene traders event and sourced some ghost og. I used to grow ghost so I knew it was legit.

I found a few seeds in it and this one is better than the ghost cut…

ICGA

Is ghost the same cut as Oger in your opinion? The Oger seems to be the original form of OG the Triangle being some kind of Variant that contained more skunk if I had to guess ide say TK could be a parent that was inbred and then outcrossed to something more sativa dominant as the Ogerr cut seems to have a skunky background but probably less then the TK there fore deductive reasoning would lead me to believe TK is a forefather.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Here is the other pheno at 8 weeks. This one is more golf balls instead of spears…kinda bubba esque, imo. This one is more cat pissy. I enjoy the other pheno more…
915C507E-7990-473A-8EA1-4FC2E04508B7.jpeg
9AC5CA3C-76A4-4322-BE49-4B59E996674D.jpeg
A63D16EC-7368-4AA9-85CB-AA1BA282C212.jpeg
3FC7B8A8-DB65-4415-AFAF-5786CC625D28.jpeg
DF1ED62C-91E9-4419-840D-2C9594CC8119.jpeg

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Is ghost the same cut as Oger in your opinion? The Oger seems to be the original form of OG the Triangle being some kind of Variant that contained more skunk if I had to guess ide say TK could be a parent that was inbred and then outcrossed to something more sativa dominant as the Ogerr cut seems to have a skunky background but probably less then the TK there fore deductive reasoning would lead me to believe TK is a forefather.
Looks like this may be Ghost OG x the White as ghost OG isn't really pine smelling at all from my experience with OG in general. This looks like the white and sounds like the smell of the white to.
Im not sure but I think the ghost was the clone and the OG'ers was the s1 seedline.
I have no exp with triangle.

I dont know about the white either, but I posted the sister pheno and description for review...

Thanks for watching my thread, I appreciate your feedback

Latest posts

Latest posts