What's new

Ghetto Rubbermaid CFL grow. New username, same ghettoness.

J

J.C.grower

ROUND 2!
http://imgur.com/a/667o6
3 weeks into flower. I am scared at how big these buds are going to be. 3 bagseed in little hempy cups instead of that DWC tub. Still building my trash can box, and hopefully will be fixing this one soon. Its falling apart!

nice looking ladies!:tiphat: looks like im gonna be trying little hempy cups soon! what nutes are you feeding them?
keep it green and stay fligh:joint:
JC

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
lookin good. im going to have to start doing 12/12 from seed again. i like your little bucket for the beer cups, i think im going to try that next run. im going to do mini hempy/regular soil pots. gonna take the hempy idea to the next level and use the use a drip tray as the res. im sure its been done before but not by me yet lol.

also why imgur and not hosting here? i know it's easier, but weed is still illegal most of the planet. those imgur pictures can be reported and removed, and in worst case scenarios investigated.

oneshot

GL with the grow but I have to agree with stihgnobevoli. Stop using imgur.

Click on User Menu at the top and go to My Albums.

Create an album and upload images there. It will also allow you to quickly insert your images into posts and at a correct size.

GreenGull

Thanks for the good words. I will be moving all my pics to the forums and will use the resources here to host my pics from now on. I don't think you guys would be saying this stuff if you didn't think it was a bad idea to use imgur, and I think I would be a bit of a dickbag to ignore you. :D

GreenGull

Day 31 of flower.
picture.php

picture.php

Getting some brown spots on the leaves. I did a flush of fresh water and mixed new nutes. Just using maxibloom in hempy style cups.

oneshot

Those leaves look like they are dying due to the heat and not nute burn.

Last picture looks nice and frosty :D

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
are you sure it's not nute burn? my plants under cfl only burn when the leaves are touching the bulb for hours. did you lower your plants? also what he said, take off all those burned leaves, they aren't doing anything but keeping the plant from replacing them. chop em off and the plant will do better. its like putting duct tape on something instead of just replacing it. you will be better off just replacing some things.

GreenGull

Thanks for the suggestions. Sick leaves = removed.

I will be re-doing all of my tubs during my spring break a week from now. Hoping to start some new stuff soon, which will result in more pictures and more posts.

GreenGull

We're at day 56. Things are looking very frosty and amazing. I'm wondering if its time to cut soon. Suggestions? The trichomes look dark under a magnifying glass (I know I can't tell without a microscope but w/e).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grow area will be redone in the next two days.

GreenGull

Still alive. Harvested, and got a bit over a half ounce (pretty much) dry. I'll try and get some pics later. All in all, very pleased as this was a very ghetto experiment.

I now have half of my closet sectioned off, and now have double the lightning. Several of my clones from the previous adventures have survived, and one in particular is growing branches like crazy. Hopefully, more stuff will go into flowering sometime in May. I have one larger potted plant in the flowering just for kicks, but I have a feeling this one is going to be a dude.

Latest posts

Latest posts