What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ghetto closet 400 watt hps

travese311

3 wks flw

3 wks flw

picture.php

travese311

well not alot of updates here just doin the damn thang! harvest time is approaching quick....

check it!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i owe so much to the ICmag community. The knowledge .....years upon years between everyone. wish i could smoke all ya out hahaha but you guys got yer own stash!!

hope to contribute something worthwhile one day, until then i'm just growing along.......

Last edited:
G

Guest129216

Looking great there man. Love your closeup pictures. you catch the colour of the leaves so well.

Harvest time is party time.

travese311

all done but here's a few pics

all done but here's a few pics

Figured I would give this thread a lil closure and post some pics of the plants before they were smoked up. :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L

lowrydergrower

Wow man those buds are looking amazing, seems you had a very nice harvest. Let us know how she smokes.