What's new

Ghetto Bubble Hash?

IrieTree

I have a few pounds of really good trim, turned bad to some mold (its soaking wet being preserved in the freezer). I want to try and make bubble out of it, but dont have access to bags till a friend is back in town. I have some really fine (has to be like 73u or less) silk screen. Can I just mix all the trim up with ice/water like normal and just run it through a silk screen a bunch of times, instead of bubble bags? Should I just sit tight and wait to see if I can use real bags? Any advice on what you would do with pounds of moldy trim would be awesome.
Stay Irie everybody!

Last edited:

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
If it is moldy and stinks, I highly recommend a BHO or hexane extraction......mold particles go thru screens.

IrieTree

trichomefarmer said:
how is it soaking wet being preserved in freezer?
is the freezer plugged in?
how moldy is it?

Yeah, I didn't explain that very well. It originally just had some slight powder mold on it, so my friends were just gonna toss it. They just threw it in a plastic trash and it started to get a little worse. Its not like fuzzy mold or anything. Mostly powder that started to get a little gray in the center. When I got to it, I put it in my (working) freezer, as I didn't want to risk trying to dry it and have the mold spread.

genikan said:
If it is moldy and stinks, I highly recommend a BHO or hexane extraction......mold particles go thru screens.
I would like to make bho out of it but my concern is the wet/frozen material will clog the tube and the butane will just shoot back out the top. I was reading the mold floats to the top. So I were to bubble it (w/ or w/o bags) I could mix, scoop stuff off of surface, and then repeat the process till I dont seem to have any more. I doubt you could get all of the mold like this, but seems like anything left over would get cought up in the larf bags.

Thanks for your time everyone!

Latest posts

Latest posts