What's new

GHBB Top Max

G

sorry guys, BB links don't work correctly, you'll have to select region at the top of the page.

Last edited:

the couch

omo said:
Yes, please, post a pic. There's nothing of that sort on my bottle. I'm not sure if their products are the same as ther cos its all messed up with NPK and noone seems to have a clue as to why is that. I sure would like to know.

The BioBizz sold by general hydroponics is different from the original biobizz from europe. GH bought biobizz, so my guess is all biobizz will be the same sooner or later.

K

kokua

the couch said:
The BioBizz sold by general hydroponics is different from the original biobizz from europe. GH bought biobizz, so my guess is all biobizz will be the same sooner or later.

everything about that post is false....TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!

Next time instead of guessing, you should just sit and learn instead of spreading misinformation...

Bottom line is it is about labeling restrictions in the US…In Europe nutrient manufacturers can state total soluable NPK both organic and digested materials. Which was explained to me as “ all of those micro-organic goodies” that aren’t necessarily readily available. In the US we are only allowed to list the soluable NPK content that is available right now so naturally it is lower. Terry from General Hydroponics (800-37-hydro) assured me that GHBB is formulated by BB of Europe and sent to GH in California to be bottled. The formula is exactly the same.

G

Sounds good but BB products are also sold in similar packaging here in Europe they're as well with different npk values from those I have. Very wierd. I don't like the new ones... Hope old packaging is still available when I go out shopping..

Last edited:
K

kokua

I didn't ask if there were different labels within Europe...but regardless of what ever label you have on your bottle ono, I assure you it is the same formula.

zamalito

Veteran
Maybe some manufacturers break the labeling laws but I don't think that's true about american nutrient manufacturers having to list soluble nutrient content. I have rock phosphate listed as 0-44-0 on the front and back with no mention of solubility or insolubility. I seriously doubt my rock phosphate is 44% soluble phosphate the tsp is the same way. I don't know what the two different bottles say but the differences in the phosphate figures could be one is phosphorous (P) content and the other could be phosphate (P2O5) phosphate obviously has a higher atomic weight and would make a higher percentage eventhough both are ways of measuring phosphorous.

K

kokua

if you doubt the validity of my post....call em for yourself. I posted the number to General Hydro for that very reason (800) 87-hydro...I spoke to them this morning and that was the answer I was given. When you call, ask for Terry, and if he is unavailable, just ask for a nutrient technician.

Last edited:

zamalito

Veteran
Ok well I was wrong. What do the dutch bottles say specifically. My bio bloom says
Total N 1.1
.5 ammoniacal
.6 nitrate

Available phosphate (p2o5)
Total potash (k2o)

What do the dutch bottle say as far as ammoniacal, nitrate nitrogen and what form the phophat and potash?

Last edited:

Scientist

HOly poop. This thread had one response a day ago. what's up yall. :wave:

I did some more research and pretty much figured out everything. Today I went to the local grow shop and got some pure blend pro bloom, liquid karma, budswell powder 2lb, and I'm gonna try some clearex this round. See what all the hoopla is about. :joint:

Scientist

Didn't have money for the suppliment top maxx, but I'm willing to try it next time. Anything Dutch is good enough for me.

G

Hey zamalito, here's what I have on my Bio-Bloom:
Guarantees
Nitrogen (N) 2.0%
-Ammonium nitrogen (NH4) 0.9%
-Nitrate (NO3) 1.1%
Phosphorus (P2O5) 6.0%
Potassium (K2O) 3.5%

Latest posts

Latest posts