What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GH Trainwreck

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Marlo - Started flush 3 days ago....will probably chop at day 70 no matter what.

More pheno #1. I guess I should post more pics of the other 3, but this girl is my fav. Starting to show a little purple too....

58 days in.

12804Trainwreckgeno.jpg

12804Trainwoowoo.jpg

12804TTRAinn.jpg

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Here we are at day 60.

Pheno #3 is showing nice color now. She had to be tied after taking the pics for obvious reasons.

Pheno #3
12804TW_Purp_Full_30.jpg

Pheno #3
12804TW_Purp_30a.jpg

Pheno #3
12804TW_Purp_30.jpg

Pheno #1
12804TW_Pheno_1_Full_30.jpg

Pheno #1
12804TW_1_30a.jpg

Pheno #1
12804TW_1_30.jpg

AinSophAur

Look we all know its not pure wreck so lets just wait for more smoke reports and how it compares to wreck before we start knocking.

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Regardless of name, that's some stunning cannabis right there. Very well grown 5LG.

Nice Grow you have going on their!!!!

I currently am growing the TW, CHURCH, Sensi Star, Sour Diesels, and Burm Kush!!! Crazy Spread had to get rid of some huge Mom's I had for some time... I did a 90 plant SOG also of the Church.. I can not post up PIC just yet!!! Anyone know how I can get some up? The Mom's are 5-6ft tall i have to LST them in the A.M 6 days into flower...

How does the TW handle the humidity? What is the humidity currently in your room?

Nice grow Good Luck GL

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks again for the kind words Sammet. When do ya plan on poppin' yours?

GreenLeaf - they did well considering I live in an extremely humid region.

Well, the girls have been drying for 2 days now. Smoke report coming soon.

Here are some of the last pics of Pheno #1.......alive.

12804PhennenoNo1.jpg

12804phenonoo1.jpg

12804phenonumber1.jpg

12804pphennonO1.jpg

The bud looks beautiful It is not a bad Calyx to leaf ratio plus those leafs will make some nice Kief

So FLG In your opinion will they be able to stand 60% humidity W/O mold issues? Thanks for the input I just have a mix batch going and I am trying too get a plan on my end. Running to A/C's Temps are good w/CO2 and a dehumidifier. I can not get the Humidity down!!!!!!

Thanks in advanced GL :joint: :joint: :joint: :rasta:

Last edited:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Stole a lower bud from pheno #2 to test today.....not completely dry but dry enough to sample. The taste is nice, sort of creamy, considering it hasnt been cured. The potency is def there too.....3 rips on the pipe had my eyes crossed. Cant wait to try the other 3 once they have a few weeks cure.

Snapped a couple pics before burning down.

128047-12-08_070.jpg

128047-12-08_084.jpg

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good looking bud 5LG - I've actually got one just going into flower now, just a small girl to fill in a bit of space. Enjoy that sampler :yes:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Alright, here we go....smoke report time.

Yeild: ~ 4 plants yielded 165g dry. Plants ranged from 8"-12" at start of 12/12.

Smell: ~ In the jar it smells like skunky cookie dough. SUPER intense skunk smell if left in a hot car. Its quite obvious.....which isnt good for those of us who have to hide our passion.

Taste: ~ Very acceptable taste. A creamy warm hash flavor is the best way I can describe it.....not bad for less than two weeks cure.

Potency: ~ 8/10 - Buzz is somewhat of a creeper. I wouldnt describe it as racy or energetic, but somewhat balanced leaning to the sativa side. A tenth of a gram can get me to a nice place. Not the strongest I've had but solid nonetheless.

Bag Appeal: ~ Nice frosty buds ranging from greenish-white to a darker green with shades of pink and purple.

Overall: ~ Controversy aside, GHS Trainwreck was a solid grow and worth the small price tag IMO, TW or not. Again, its not the holy grail, but def solid smoke.

Heres a few shots of some of the smaller buds.

12804Dry_Shots_100.jpg

128047-12-08_0n8.jpg

128047-12-08_081.jpg

12804Dry_Shots_158.jpg

12804Dry_Shots_103.jpg

12804TW.jpg

Last edited: