What's new

GH OR ADVANCED NUTES??

cultiv8

I'm partial to Advanced Nutrients.

To the guys asking about prices, those aren't universal. Different stores in the same area can have slightly different prices, and when you start talking about different regions the prices can be really different.

From what I hear, AN is cheaper in BC than Europe. I imagine it's the same with GH, where it costs more or less depending on where you live.

Where I am, Advanced Nutrients is definitely worth the money. My advice is to try both and see which is better for you. Don't let me or anyone else tell you what you like most.

gh all the way. i ran gh for 4 years then decided to try out advanced because a friend of mine seemed to be getting great results. i ran a full run of 30 plants 3 to 5ft tall and got good results but with alot of hassles and headache. advanced's nute calculater is junk i would follow it to a tea and come up way short on my ppm thus having to use more nutes. gh's calculater is spot on. the biggest reason i didn't like it though was because my buds just wern't as sweet tasting. now in the interest of giving advanced a fair shot I'm running it agian 30 more plants but this time I'm also running gh in a room next door also with 30 plants and am doing a side by side comparison. so far gh is winning in my book.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
GH and some other random brands:

gotta click it
every AN product can be replaced with another brand of the same quality for less.

I've used GH micro/grow/bloom with great success in hydro. I have seen some salt build-up when I've lagged on water changes and/or cleaning, but as long as I stay on top of that, I see zero problems and I run it full strength. I'll try half strength and see how that goes...

I keep hearing all these people talking up AN, but from past experience, I tend to go by the old "if it's not broke, don't fix it" theory. So, for now at least, I'll stick with GH ;)

Swoop

I heard that Organic nutrients don't create salt build-up, any ideas if this is true?

dmt

Veteran
i would recommend advanced for sure, if u decide on gh, flower with 1;1;1 ratio. its advanced cannabis specific shedule applied to gh, major major difference from the 321 ratio for flower, d