What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG4xA13 - Two tops at 1st node?

TheMan13

Veteran
Very cool! Really like those pheno #8 flowers, beautiful...

Peace
DM

I am currently dry trimming and getting her into jars as I type. I really like her structure as well, but I'm really enjoying sampling her. She smokes like old school Apollo 13 in flavor (more than the other phenotypes) with a modern day bang ;-)~

attachment.php

Attachments

• NASA Glue #8.jpg
    NASA Glue #8.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 24

TheMan13

Veteran
My 2 Tops phenotype of NASA Glue (Original Glue #4 x Apollo 13 F4) is 5 weeks into flower now. Earlier this week I was devastated to find her completely wilted right before lights out, I thought I had lost her. The change to HPS really picked up water intake and she went dry on me, but luckily bounced back with minimal damage.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2tops 5wks zoom.jpg
    2tops 5wks zoom.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 2tops 5 wks.jpg
    2tops 5 wks.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 20

TheMan13

Veteran
My 2 Tops pheno of NASA Glue (Original Glue #4 x Apollo 13 F4) is 6 weeks into flower now. The pistils are beginning to amber and the calyxes are starting to swell, but it's hard to tell if she will finish in 8 or 9 weeks at this point. I will start scoping the trichomes this week to get a closer look in anticipation of beginning a 10 day water only flush.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2tops 6 weeks zoom.jpg
    2tops 6 weeks zoom.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 2tops 6 weeks.jpg
    2tops 6 weeks.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 21

TheMan13

Veteran
My 2 Tops pheno of NASA Glue (Original Glue #4 x Apollo 13 F4) is now 7 weeks into flower and the flop/finish is on. She's finishing up a bit quicker than I had expected. Almost all of the pistils are amber and receding, with swollen calyxes. Trichomes are mostly cloudy with few amber at this point. Likely done in 8 weeks, so just waiting on the flush now. Been water only for a few days now and here on out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2tops 7weeks zoom.jpg
    2tops 7weeks zoom.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 2tops 7weeks.jpg
    2tops 7weeks.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 22

TheMan13

Veteran
My 2 Tops pheno of NASA Glue (Original Glue #4 x Apollo 13 F4) is in her 8th and final week of flower. The weight gain has been intense requiring the deployment of many yoyos to keep order. Been water only/flushing for about 10 days now. The progression of trichomes ambering is pretty moderate, so I'll give her a few more days before chopping and hanging. The plant has a pretty good overall fade, but I'd like to see a bit less green.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2tops 8weeks zoom.jpg
    2tops 8weeks zoom.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 2tops 8weeks.jpg
    2tops 8weeks.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
My 2 Tops pheno of NASA Glue (Original Glue #4 x Apollo 13 F4) is now 7 weeks into flower and the flop/finish is on. She's finishing up a bit quicker than I had expected. Almost all of the pistils are amber and receding, with swollen calyxes. Trichomes are mostly cloudy with few amber at this point. Likely done in 8 weeks, so just waiting on the flush now. Been water only for a few days now and here on out.

View Image

View Image

Nice work. very huge strain. I wanna smoke some. :biggrin:

TheMan13

Veteran
It's a wrap. My 2tops phenotype of NASA Glue (Original Glue #4 x Apollo 13 F4) was chopped in her 8th week. She will hang for the next 2 weeks at 60 degrees and 60% relative humidity before being trimmed and jarred to cure.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2tops 9weeks zoom.jpg
    2tops 9weeks zoom.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 23
  • 2tops 9weeks.jpg
    2tops 9weeks.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 2tops chop -.jpg
    2tops chop -.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 22

TheMan13

Veteran
A bouquet of NASA Glue (Original Glue #4 x Apollo 13 F4) 2tops pheno dried flowers. As I am not the greatest trimmer, I thought I'd take a shot at flower arrangement ;-)~

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bouquet.jpg
    Bouquet.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 20