What's new

GG4 X SOUR KUSH

A

acridlab

man, o man. times been flying once again.
this thing is in week 9. looking like I'm gonna chop it with the glue at 65 days or so… all i have to say about this plant, is,, we got damn lucky. i honestly think its gonna replace the sour kush in the stable.
same candy gas smell but with tighter buds. faster flowering by a week. and thats exactly what we needed to keep the perpetual in smooth motion.. now everything we have in the main flower room will be 9 week strains.. not gonna say too much until the final smoke has been tested properly.. the first plant was chopped, dried, and smoked so fast,,, nobody had a fair shot at curing it.. this time were doing it right. anyhow, enough of the bullshittn, here she is;

gg4 x sour kush…
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

A

acridlab

thnx agn, guys^^ and once we get everything situated, we plan on letting her go to the icmag fam for sure.. ill keep everyone posted.

@mystic,, we use botanicare "kind" base, with advanced nutrients additives.. solis tek ballasts with blockbuster reflectors.. i flower alot with mh.. but these later batches have been hortilulux bulbs cuz we get great deals on them now.. basically 50 bucks ea. when u buy bulk.

heres a few shots from last night,, few more days and they get axed, peace..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

A

acridlab

Heres another sneak shot,, almost done testn
Came out really choc. This time..
picture.php

A

acridlab

thnx guys, heres the latest shots i forgot to post in this thread,, been busy, lil one has taken lots of our time. peace
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

A

acridlab

happy new years, and thank alot, fellas.
this thing is stating to shine,, the stone is really good too. hope everyone partied safe,, peace