What's new

GG4 Monster Crop

PadawanWarrior

This is my first monster crop attemp. These are a couple monster cropped GG4 clones. One was planted into a 15 gal sooner than the other. Organic soil and top dressing. That one on the right grew crazy fast. They were flipped on May 7th.

May 2nd Before Flip
WIN_20240515_20_12_52_Pro.jpg

WIN_20240515_20_12_58_Pro.jpg

PadawanWarrior

Very nice mate they're looking great, gg4 is a firm favourite of mine I've reall nice mother, it's not a huge yeilder but it's damn tasty 😁

Does icmag look different to you recently, it looks faint grey to me now?
Maybe I've done something with my phone Idk?
Thanks man. Ya I really like this strain. I picked up a couple Love Affair clones so I'm going to try and make some S1's of it. It's Alien Rock Candy x GG4. I really liked the ARC strains I've had so I figure it should be good mixed with the glue. I've never had it but I have a good feeling about it. I plan to keep the GG4 around too.

You probably hit the lightbulb button next to the Search button and put it into dark mode.

CocoNut 420

Cheers bud you were right I'd put it into dark mode, I've got it now thank you.

I'm going to get around to trying s1s I've a bunch of seeds from the 70s and 80s for like a project more than a grow, assuming I can get them to pop and assuming theres some desirable traits I'm going to s1 them and share them back into the og community.

PadawanWarrior

Trellis is always good. This may be bro science but I have heard that if plants have to put less energy into supporting themselves they can use that to grow better/more/easier.
Looking nice there!
That makes sense. I'd have to make something if I wanted to trellis them. I've just been using plant yoyo's for the limp ones. This things going to have them all over soon.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Those buds are looking nicely developed at day 29. Frost starting to pop up all over. I bet the smell has started to change as well...hehehe.
Looking green and healthy there.....excellent work!
Have a great day. Peace, negative.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Those buds look chunky :love:
Especially for day 29.
I've got a GG4 running myself right now...at day 27.
Your top colas definitely look fatter.
Nice Job :good:
I really think GG4 clone only is making a nice come back in popularity. For a while there People got tired of everything X glue strains. They forgot how AWESOME the original was. I just hit day 8 with mine...woot!
Have a good day all. Peace, negative.