What's new

GG #4 by GGS in Colorado

On their website, GGS lists dark horse as the supplier in colorado, but Dark Horse does not list it in their strains

Caregiver, who provides meds for free... Where do i get this cut in colorado?

But for real!

BigTex

I got GG #4 awhile back. It's good but I don't really think it's as good as everyone's making it out to be.

KONY

Veteran
I got GG #4 awhile back. It's good but I don't really think it's as good as everyone's making it out to be.

It's good but lacks the taste of better cuts. Has the bag appeal and effect most are going for though.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Checking in to watch the gang tackle that is surely coming for such blasphemy!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

That's why I like the old standards and hybrids of those. I've never been one to be overly impressed with the latest/greatest.....like GSC, Grape Ape, Gorilla whatever.

I do have a Gorilla Bubble finishing. Looks great, and jury will be sequestered (once harvested) to see just how they compare to NL, SSH, JH, Sweet Tooth, Bubblegum, etc.

Slipnot

Not another GG4 thread lol ... Sorry it had its fame, now being basterdized in everything and anything ,, way, over rated much better strains on the market i must say but to each there own
man i need to fire up some original blue sat F1's that started the series some 15 years ago and make a holy jesus wooken Eh strain lol you know Blue sat F1 x Emperor cookie dough making it one of the highest THC strains on the planet

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
That's why I like the old standards and hybrids of those. I've never been one to be overly impressed with the latest/greatest.....like GSC, Grape Ape, Gorilla whatever.

I do have a Gorilla Bubble finishing. Looks great, and jury will be sequestered (once harvested) to see just how they compare to NL, SSH, JH, Sweet Tooth, Bubblegum, etc.

i think youll like the GB ,from seed or cut?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nobody freaking the fuck out yet?! BORING
You scumbag liars KNOW your talking about the greatest genetics of all time right?
You can't grow obviously...and you don't know shit about cannabis if you don't agree! Just wait...I'm gonna get a bunch of people to come in here and REGULATE...why do you hate Josey? You must be liars! I bet you don't even grow! You probably work for HILLARY CLINTON! make icmag great again!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^This guy^^^ ;)

I think GG#4 is by far one of the very best plants you can grow. Honestly love her exactly as she is.

dank.Frank

Slipnot

You think he should get the Fem seeds, :) And which seed company you think a person should order it from ?? i mean i see it pretty much on many seed companies even across the pond seed banks..
Now i know it was accidentally made from a member on this site but how could that of happened ????
I mean i am sure most ?? I guess maybe not most haha can tell a difference between a male and a female plant ,, But how on earth could a good grower like Josey whales of missed one ????
Then i ask my self ok what do most breeders stay away from if there breeding ?? its a 6 letter word and a 7 letter Hermies, Nanners
Now we all now GG4 was created by a nannor polination and the hermie trait is in the chem family there fore with the Gene active from first polination its off spring carry the traits and why there has been reports of GG4 throwing nannors ..

Dank Frank ?? from reading your ideas and theories on breeding would you carry this line forward knowing the hermie gene is active in your breeding programs ?? high highlly doubt it its not a sought after trait for most repituble breeders, they would of culled in consequence. As i am sure you would of..

Is it a good strain for a novice grower ??? probably not specially if there still learning how to grow and not have a room fully dialed

Is it a good idea to throw a GG4 in a room with other strains or out door would you feel confident that its not going to pollenate by accident your other strains ..
what if a person has 5000 invested for a grow is it wise to throw in a GG4 into the mix ??
Would you do it ??? i know i sure the hell wouldn't even take a chance in screwing up my invest that feeds me and my kids from the proceeds ..

With so many so called GG4 out there now how is anyone to say 100 percent they got the real McCoy, there is a high chance its not
Its someone cashing in
There are crooks everywhere in every business on this planet so as GG4 got spread out chances of having the real one over time is next to none unless you got a Cut from mardog or josey in person i would take the rest with a grain of salt
Specially now what 4 ?? 5 years after the fact :tiphat:

To the op good luck i personally think there are seriously better strains out there then GG4 craze that hit its not about fnding the latest fad its about finding a strain that grows good in your geological area indoor or out

Peace and love :thank you:

Slipnot

^^^This guy^^^ ;)

I think GG#4 is by far one of the very best plants you can grow. Honestly love her exactly as she is.

dank.Frank

lol hey you got any pics of the BDB strain you got going from VG curious how you like that strain ?? is it below GG4 to your standards ??? or a miles above ???
I got few packs of BDB just wondering.

Presently growing a original strain of old school mendo purps x purple train wreck my creation got to tell you its going to be killer pink and light red pistols forming I'll make sure to pot a picture in a months time of what it looks like but she is a beast of a plant going to be big yields with some serious bag appeal

Attachments

• IMG5056.jpg
    IMG5056.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG5035.jpg
    IMG5035.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 47

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^This guy^^^ ;)

dank.Frank

Ha...sorry...
Hey...I stay quiet about my grudges w some of these guys 99.9% of the time...but the amount of shit I got...the rudeness...the mob mentality target...I'm gonna bring it up once in awhile..ha...and I'm gonna enjoy watching everyone else catch up...errr....but just once in awhile...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
To be fair...Josey never jumped my shit and even tried to calm his....followers...at the start of all that...I didn't make it easy for him though..telling them to fuck themselves probably didn't help..

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran

the taste is there if you dial it in

You think he should get the Fem seeds, :) And which seed company you think a person should order it from ?? i mean i see it pretty much on many seed companies even across the pond seed banks..
Now i know it was accidentally made from a member on this site but how could that of happened ????
I mean i am sure most ?? I guess maybe not most haha can tell a difference between a male and a female plant ,, But how on earth could a good grower like Josey whales of missed one ????
Then i ask my self ok what do most breeders stay away from if there breeding ?? its a 6 letter word and a 7 letter Hermies, Nanners
Now we all now GG4 was created by a nannor polination and the hermie trait is in the chem family there fore with the Gene active from first polination its off spring carry the traits and why there has been reports of GG4 throwing nannors ..

Dank Frank ?? from reading your ideas and theories on breeding would you carry this line forward knowing the hermie gene is active in your breeding programs ?? high highlly doubt it its not a sought after trait for most repituble breeders, they would of culled in consequence. As i am sure you would of..

Is it a good strain for a novice grower ??? probably not specially if there still learning how to grow and not have a room fully dialed

Is it a good idea to throw a GG4 in a room with other strains or out door would you feel confident that its not going to pollenate by accident your other strains ..
what if a person has 5000 invested for a grow is it wise to throw in a GG4 into the mix ??
Would you do it ??? i know i sure the hell wouldn't even take a chance in screwing up my invest that feeds me and my kids from the proceeds ..

With so many so called GG4 out there now how is anyone to say 100 percent they got the real McCoy, there is a high chance its not
Its someone cashing in
There are crooks everywhere in every business on this planet so as GG4 got spread out chances of having the real one over time is next to none unless you got a Cut from mardog or josey in person i would take the rest with a grain of salt

To the op good luck i personally think there are seriously better strains out there then GG4 craze that hit its not about fnding the latest fad its about finding a strain that grows good in your geological area indoor or out

i was talking about airbud gorilla bubble not gg4 but thanks for the info.
i like gg4 & GB some dont, but i have smoked stronger stuff, but i dident like it.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran

With so many so called GG4 out there now how is anyone to say 100 percent they got the real McCo

I wouldn't hesitate to grow or breed with GG#4. Cannabis in general has the ability in nature to self pollinate simply for preservation. That is more natural than what we now refer to as drug cannabis which is cultivated seedless intentionally.

That aside, if a grower is sincerely putting their best foot forward, there is no reason GG#4 should toss pollen. Even a grower being lazy and careless could still pull a better crop than what MOST - 80% - of other commercially available cuts will.

I've not been growing now for a couple years just due to circumstances. If I were to plug in lights - THE VERY FIRST CUT - I'd be looking to have back in the garden is GG#4. The second would be Lazy Lightning.

THAT aside, the cannabis industry is like the red headed step child of the horticulture world. NO ONE is breeding true "strains" or making new STABLE lines. NO ONE. When is the last time you grew out an F12 cannabis line that actually only produces 1 single phenotype, whose yield per plant can be estimated to within a 1/4oz and planted in a field and contractually sold before it's even begun flowering...

Such a strain doesn't exist in cannabis. The industry has allowed for F1 hybrids and then F2's being made and unique clones being kept.

I've taken the opinion it would be POINTLESS to breed the same seed line to TRUE stability - IF - your intention is to make money. The cannabis "game" moves much to quickly. By the time you developed something stable no one would care or be interested in it any longer...

The BEST attempt to do so that I've seen in a very long time is the Gorilla Bubble project. I give those guys mad props for jumping down the rabbit hole.

So yes, I'd breed GG#4 and not blink or worry. I'd tell people during weeks 3-5 keep an eye on lower flowers that don't get enough light and are airy. That's where any nanners, if they show, will be found. Just like ANY chem infused line worth growing. If you don't want to stress about it, just strip any bud sites away that won't be getting optimal lighting. That's just a good growing practice anyway.

It always seems to me, the best plants come with some quirk. Low yield. High maintenance. PM magnet. Floppy stems. Nanners. The list goes on.

I personally don't think that GG#4 really has ANY of those issues - well, except the floppy stems.

But it really doesn't matter, ultimately. It doesn't hurt my feelings any if others don't want to grow her. That's just fine. Get the market below the saturation point again.

I know the cuts F.A.M. runs are legit because we don't grow fake crap. HA! But really, Phillthy was one of the first 5 to have her - and she's been kept around and healthy ever since.

Hope that touches on everything. GG#4 and Lazy Lightning. Take it to the bank.

dank.Frank

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ive never had my GG4 throw a nanner, ive made a few crosses with her , the only one that threw nanners was a GG4 X my poly thai & anything i breed to the poly thai herms.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I ran a tray of gg4 under a 600 a month ago and found 1 late flowrr nanner out of a pound. It yeilds great. Is as loud as can be and ive even had some people say it tastes like lemonheads. I like it and its got a permanent home in my garden right next to the forum cookies and an old blueberry strain from my area.

Latest posts

Latest posts