What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG#4 Bubble hash yeilds

SofaKingStupid

Im considering running GG#4. I like making bubble hash with my trim. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of yield I’d get from an Oz of gg#4 trim? And I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of yield I’d get back from an Oz of nice top quality flowers also. I love my bubble hash and this will help me decide between what to get. Im considering gg#4 or Runtz muffin. I was gonna go with the Runtz muffin but the gg#4 looked so frosty. And nice big trachomas too!

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Your bubble yield will depend upon the strain to some degree but more importantly, it depends upon your methodology and your tolerance of contaminants. An oz washed in a bubble washing machine – in the bag – will make the best product, but have the worst yield. An oz washed in a bucket with a drill attachment will undoubtedly yield a lot more, but with a much higher level of leaf and plant matter. So making bubble is a fine balance.

SofaKingStupid

Yea I like using a plunger real gently along with a wooden spoon. I got a pretty gentle touch and often do a light agitation with the wooden spoon for about 15-20 minutes.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I would personally save the trim in the freezer until I had multiple ounces- too much hassle with a small amount.
Even with the Gumby method (properly screened of course) it’s probably going to be around 10% with trim.
Smoking some dry ice shake atm, it’s like silk

Latest posts

Latest posts