What's new

GG#3

Campfire

Would you describe its high as a couchlock/knockout, or more a pleasant, yet functional experience?

Compare it, if possible, to say Deep Chunk (which I'd consider in the latter category, unless taken past maturity).

Looking for a good one to breed to DC, that's super-early like GG, that also has qualities similar to DC.

I've got a mindless, boring, drool-on-yourself indica already, but I want to get away from that.

B

Brad

i havent grown deep chunk so i cant tell you how it is compared.but my tolerence is through the roof..GG is great pot..a def. headbanger for sure...im sure they would hybridize nicely ...im not good at telling people how high they should get/feel...

Campfire

Damn, I just asked this Q of you again, in the Welcome S.A.L. thread...

Headbanger, with all respect, tells me it's potent, which is good, but could you elucidate a bit on any other qualities you find in the high? I know, it's a subjective thing, I'd just like to hear your take on your product.

I'll be buying several packs, regardless. Much thanks, BB.

THC123

Veteran
guerillia gold

3 main phenos

rockhard nugs , indica dominant , sweet /bitter candy smell , very early and very couchlocky good before bed

this is my favorite pheno , 2 weeks earlier then the rest , lowest yielder , best quality
img26395100940.jpg

indica dominant more fluffy pheno , sweet bitter fruity smell nice stone , you could sleep but you can also function very well , yielded me 625 grams , i like it alot and this is my main vaping stash
img33208570413.jpg

sativa dominant pheno , more herby/bitter smell less sweet fruit in there , nugs are nice and compact but the taste is bland and the high is well , more day time smoke quality

img56380324926.jpg

All in all GG2 and 3 are keepers in my gardens , solid early indica dominant genetics , good for those that like strong EARLY weed , a lot more stoney then frisian dew for example

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
np guys

ic can also recommend the manitoba medicine
img27628938790.jpg

breederbrad is making a reverse manitoba meds , switching father and mother

the original mm was just as early as GG but it had lots of more interesting aromas , effect was good , just like the GG

Props to breederbrad and greens for GG and MM

Btw i just wanted to add aboput the above pictures :

pic 1 and 3 where guerillia grown in N europe , Pic 2 was grown in a light polluted greenhouse(52 ° Lat)

the one grown in the greenhouse was ready 22 oktober , about a month later , cuz of the light pollution from a streetlight

Plusside was it vegged longer thus yielded more

dread

Veteran
last summer i bred a whole bunch of GG2 seeds& my mate THC did the same with the MM
both easy to grow & breed
i like the MM alittle bit more than the GG2
but that's my taste
grtz
D.

THC123

Veteran
last summer i bred a whole bunch of GG2 seeds& my mate THC did the same with the MM

yep , at the time greens was stopping with breeding and we where afraid we would never have guerillia gold or MM so we decided to make a lifetime supply

luckily breederbrad 2 has picked up the lines(and acutally made gg) so now everyone will be able to enjoy these fine early outdoor genetics

they are the most potent early varieties i have tried so far

i have tried passion nr 1 , frisian dew , purple widow etc all early but all too sativa-ish for my taste

i like the indica man coming by with the hammer at night

beanja

smoke-alot-seeds is missing from new SBou site , GG#3 cant be sold out already . Has anyone contacted the Bou or are they really gone?

dread

Veteran
i xssed GG2 to AGnr13,a long flowering haze hybrid
have grown em but not let them finish

had no space at the moment

next season....
grtz
D.

B

Brad

Some Guerilla Gold x SWTbx3 i made awhile back, going do some this year:tiphat:

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

B

Brad

just a glitch in the change over to the new site is all, im sure it will be taken care of this week ;)