What's new

GG 2014

T

The_Core

Running 5 Auto Strains in 5 separate raised beds. Each raise bed is 4 160 liters. 80 Liters of soil and 80 liters of composted manure. I will top feed with biobizz once a week after week 3.

Auto Strains-

Diesel ryder based stuff, F5, bred at 65 th latitude, Finland.

*Diesel Ryder ( B )
*Diesel Ryder
*RD/DR2
*PE/AK/DR2
*DR/DF

Then I am running 6 separate regular early strains in 30 liter bottomless poly grow bags

Royal Dane
HFH SE 12
HFH Wild 3
HFH Wild Super07
HFH Munk
Royal Nepal

Each poly bag will contain 1 female. I am starting 5 seeds from each strain and picking the strongest female to survive.

Its going to be a big year!

Here are a couple pictures.

Auto Plot planted, watered and concealed.

picture.php

Here is a picture of just a couple of my concealed grow bags.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Everything is going to get additional organic nutrients from me, in the form of Bio Bizz top feed liquid nutrients.

Its going to be trash bags full of buds If everything makes it to harvest.

Last edited:
T

The_Core

Thanks Gemini! I am really hoping everything goes smooth. We will see!

Koondense

Veteran
Looking forward for the regular seeds! HFH should rock and the LebxLeda sounds very interesting.

Good luck Core!

T

The_Core

Thanks for all the replies. I am going to post updated pictures in a couple hours. In a matter of a couple days the plants have grown significantly. They stay in the window and get 6 hours of morning sun. Then about 3 hours of shade and in the evening they go back in the sun for another 5 hours.

Their photoperiod is normal. No 24 hours lights on. No pre-flowering for this guy!

Another 14 days and I will place them out. Of course thats based on weather and plant hardiness.

T

The_Core

Updates as promised!

1. Thyphoon

picture.php

2. GG #1

No update. 2009 seed stock. None made it. Just planted 5 more. Fingers crossed!

3. Royal Dane
I have 36 more growing in another tray.

picture.php

4. HFH SE 12

picture.php

5. HFH Wild 3

picture.php

T

The_Core

6. HFH Wild Super07

picture.php

7. HFH Munk

picture.php

8. Leb 27 x Leda Uno

picture.php

9. Royal Nepal

picture.php

T

The_Core

little update. Day 12.

picture.php

They look big enough to plant out I think. What are your thoughts about it?

I'd let them grow out more, personally. I've planted seedlings outside that young, but they seem to have more vigor if you let them develop a little more indoors first.

T

The_Core

I placed my plants outside for the night. It will get down to 7 C. This should harden them off. Might shock them and slow them down for a day or so but its important because they are going out this weekend. They need to be able to take the sun and the cold at night.

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Cool man, looks like you got some great HFH stuff goin. You do anything different for the auto spot?

T

The_Core

Each Auto spot is 160 liters of soil and manure. 50/50 mix. Direct sowed 150 seeds. Going to let the strongest survive and get pollinated. Only keeping seeds from the plants that don't mold at all. This is how the breeder recommended that I run his strains.

Thanks for stopping by!

T

The_Core

Also the plants took the 7C night no problem. Right after a full dose of bio bizz grow and algamic. Tonight they will go back out.

juuri

Awesome!
I have some ODH stuff myself and i'm little bit of north from where u are, but life happened to me and haven't planted them outside jet...
I wish u best of luck, and stay safe!

T

The_Core

Thanks juuri! Its been alot of time, work, and money preparing 5 auto raised beds and 12 bottomless bags for the reg strains. But the work is done its now time to move the plants out and get the real show going. I hope you follow along I will upload pictures and let you know any issues I have growing the autos. Maybe it will help you out for when you start your seeds.

T

The_Core

I also went out to my auto spots today. All 5 and not one seed has made it above the soil. Too cold and too much rain. Its been 8 days. If they dont come up this weekend I fear they will all be lost. When I planted the weather was great, then it all went to shit. Rain every day, no sun and no warm weather. I hope my auto seeds pull through!

T

The_Core

Early strains are all outside. Supposed to get down to 5 C tonight. A little cold should strengthen the stem and get them ready for the weekend.

Does anyone know what will happen when my plants roots make it to the bottom of the 30 liter bag of soil and they hit the water soaked ground? Will the roots begin to rot? Will the roots soak up the water and be alright? Will I have any unforeseen problems?
(I am growing in a field with a high water table)

I went out today and checked my bottomless grow bags and the whole area is pretty much under several inches of water. Its been raining every single day for the past week to 2 weeks. My bags are sitting on the surface of the ground supported and the soil in the grow bags is moist at the top but not soaking wet at all. The soil moisture is perfect right now but I am afraid that when the plant gets bigger and the roots try to grow from the grow bag soil down into the ground it will cause problems. I am open to your ideas on this because if its going to be a problem I want to fix it now and not later when the plant is a meter tall. Thanks!