What's new

GFI's Sweet 99

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh my word golly gee, they are just so precious and such happy little buggers :good: :respect:

Just perfect and beaming with good energy and positive Cannabis karma :canabis:

Keep it Pineapple-Grapefruity! :biggrin:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what happens when you use a Swt #4 IBL as a sugar daddy :biggrin:

:woohoo: :greenstars: 100% germ! :friends:

These special salad toppers you made are gonna grow nice & fast, watch :plant grow:

I've got a few sweet 99's at just over one month in flower, and one in particular is totally frosty already! Holy shit, what's she gonna look like @ 9 weeks??

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the frosty pheno at 30 days of flower. 2 others have a similar structure, but not as much trich production.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GrowForIt

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GFI, mine are Sweetest 99 from DutchGrown. If you don't mind, I'll post up pics as we go for comparison. I'm not sure of DG's parentals in her cross, assuming it's different selections from common genetics, but this girl really shows her C99 side in the leaf structure.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
heard the show was sold out...so i scalped a ticket from stubhub. excited...or as trey anastasio would say, "lets get this show on the road"

GrowForIt

GFI, mine are Sweetest 99 from DutchGrown. If you don't mind, I'll post up pics as we go for comparison. I'm not sure of DG's parentals in her cross, assuming it's different selections from common genetics, but this girl really shows her C99 side in the leaf structure.

Yea I must have missed that you said she was a Sweetest 99, that's why I asked if they were from Mosca...lol...my stoner brain only comprehends what it wants to some times. :comfort:

But any way feel free to post your progress in here, it will be nice to compare the results.

heard the show was sold out...so i scalped a ticket from stubhub. excited...or as trey anastasio would say, "lets get this show on the road"

Glad to have you along budman! They are still doing sound check, but here shortly festivus will be opening the show.... :rtfo:

Peace
GFinI

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea I must have missed that you said she was a Sweetest 99, that's why I asked if they were from Mosca...lol...my stoner brain only comprehends what it wants to some times. :comfort:

But any way feel free to post your progress in here, it will be nice to compare the results.

Glad to have you along budman! They are still doing sound check, but here shortly festivus will be opening the show.... :rtfo:

Peace
GFinI

My bad GFI, I spaced on reading your first post and just assumed we were running the same strain. I should have been clearer and said Sweetest Cindy 99.

Still, both strains carry common genetics, no? Maybe different versions of c99 or different generations of sweet tooth? I need to do some research...

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are the salad toppers he made from his own plants, using Mosca's C99 Bx and my Swt #4 IBL. The frosty C99 female as shown was the female parent of them with the grapefruity smelling Swt #4 IBL male as the father. Should be dank! :good: :canabis:

Much love & sweet trichomes! :joint:

GrowForIt

Everyone got potted up into the 9x9 square baskets yesterday, I'll post some pics as soon as I get a chance. I'm wrapping up my swt4 and c99 round 2 this weekend so it'll most likely be some time next week.

Peace n Nugz
GFI

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
See any trich's on em yet? :bigeye: Just kidding :biggrin:

Sounds like they are growing and a 9 x 9 basket sounds nice and roomy for them dude :good:

Much love and good karma enjoy your harvest I know it's frosty dank one! :respect:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
This is awesome. I'll be running some of my Female Seeds C99 x SWT#4 soon.... I'm really curious to see how yours turn out.

Update?

GrowForIt

My apologies for the delay been just a bit busy over the last few weeks.

The Sweet 99s are 4 weeks old today and will continue to veg until this weekend before I flip them. They got off to a bumpy start as you can see by the lower leaves but they are doing fine now. Right now they are under my --> T8 BadBoy, and they are just starting to kick in. I top all the plants instead of lsting after I found out how strong the stems are. Kinda wish I had gotten to this task a bit earlier, but no big deal should work just as well with topped instead of bent. I just prefer to see the natural structure of the plant when growing from seed.

The front right, back left, and center plants are males and were culled, so far I have 2 verified females and another 2 that I'm pretty sure are female, the other three haven't shown any signs of sex yet.

Not much to report on smell except that one of the male did have a grapefruit smell.

The pics tell the rest :biggrin:

picture.php

Male

picture.php

Male

picture.php

Peace
GFI

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Update us on these beast-mode-ladies!!!

I can smell the wonderful pineapple allllll the way over here.... or im just too stoned already :)

Hope you don't mind me tagging along to this grow.

Cheers,
Budelight

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
fucking gorgeous bro, healthy green plants...i grab a chair for this one!!!
kudos to you, always clean efficient job... high class !!

GrowForIt

Just wrapped up the first weeks of 12s, got 7 females out of 10 beans I popped. I just gave them all a trim session and some more lsting last night. Gonna get some pics posted up here in a few days.

These ladies have some strong stems and the branches are looking like they are getting ready to hold some weight. I haven't had much time to do much more then necessary maintenance, but as soon as I can I'll be rubbin the stems to let everyone know how they are smelling.

Thanks to everyone that is tagging along!!!

Peace
GFI