What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Getto Trees #3

Wow nice one, will definitely be following this grow. Will be very interesting too see the outcome with the side lighting it will be like bringing the outdoors inside. Good job keep it up!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Nice setup Getto, what are thouse scrubbers on the floor doing? (My bad if it's not scrubbers.)

Why circulate the air in the room thru scrubbers, I see you have a good size scrubber on the exhaust that should take care of odour?

Last edited:

Bumbatar

Hope that electric company smart meter attached to your house is not broadcasting those 12/12 on off light patterns.

gettogro

Veteran
electric company was nice, they came out and upgraded the transformer for me, free of charge..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wazzer

This my kind of grow I've tried a lot of different systems over the years but the last two have stuck to cage grows but hybrid pot system rdwc 50/50 coco perlite
4 600w per plant 4lbs you've got 23kw so 23 1000w 38 600w divide by 8 plants is close to 5lbs per plant am I pretty close dood I've got the original jack herer from sensi I veg six weeks flower for eights, are you using the pure water coming out from your aircon that's what I do my girs drink 20litres a day each how much are yours drinking a day each.