What's new

Getting started with a new veg cab!

Huggie bear

bounty29 said:
Probably about 10 days, but they're under 24/0 right now while their roots get accustomed to the new medium.

I meant the newly topped plants do they need to to heal before being put in to flower cycle.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
It'd probably be good to give a few days for them to recover, but I accidentally topped my Sour Diesel the last time I flowered it, and it ended up with 6 similar sized main buds. It'll probably add a few days on to flower time to get new growth started.

Huggie bear

OK I am still waiting on the node to stretch out a bit have you ever used one of those bubble cloners? I have questions on how they work

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Nope, never used one. There's lots of threads in the forums about them though, if you read through some you'll probably understand how they work a lot more.

Huggie bear

yea I have been researching them on and off.
How many plants are you currently growing out?
I have the initial 6 provided they are all female (yea rite lol)
then I will have a clone of each that are going to piggy back on in once the seed run finishes

Huggie bear

Any updates? I just topped mine today and hope to be putting them in the bloom cab for 12/12 by the end of the weekend :)

cannaboy

have you any pics or ideas on what size they should be before you repot them to flower out thosev 16 oz's

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
All updates will be here...
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=86840

Here's my most recent pic of them.
11908Picture_128.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts