What's new

gettin my green thumb back

Tentme

I'm back after being offline for months and no longer having a garden. Looking forward to catching up on the new strains and gear.

Just finished the second run. I was lucky and traded some knowledge for some clones to get me started. Started off with Godsbud and Blueberry(not sure which, i think DJ's but probably wrong). I liked both strains but the GB stretch 8 inches more than the BB.

When those clones were started I dropped some BOG Soursaver beans that were gifted to me. I ended up having a successful female. I tried a run with the Soursaver and I know I could have done a lot better with training. I was very surprised when i harvested. It was the last one I cut. It was loaded with solid nuggets on all branches.

Even when I had what i call 'fluff' on the bottom of the BB and GB I ended up with solid buds on the SS. This next time through I ditched the GB (which I liked but it didn't work for what I had planned) and i'm going to try the Blueberry and the Soursaver.

I will be running a SCROG this next time.

It's great to be back!

Tentme

Run 5-gal buckets, roots organic soil and pura vida veg and bloom in a tent under 600w quantum. Veg under a badboy 400w T5's (i think quantum makes that too, all my gear is orange).

Haven't really smoked the soursaver yet just rolled a joint of godsbud with a little soursaver. too early to tell though since i'ts not cured yet.