What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

get your bikes out....

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
its getting warm, who else is pulling the bike outta the garage?
what kind of bikes are you guys running? im sure there's a lotta harley guys out there. anymore middleweight super sport riders out there? here is my bike (not my exact bike for security purposes but you get the idea)
cbr600rr_graffiti.jpg

G

heres my bike...trying to beat it to death already...need some better pedtals and tires..
i love riding through the slop...on my skybike.
riding up steep hills...gets the blood flowing..i really enjoy the burn..of a joint on my skybike.i feel much higher then if i wasnt on my skybike
256skycycle1-med.jpg

oh,my bad...!
i see this thread is for those new fangled gas powered doo-hickies,beyond 1983.

Last edited:

irconfused

Well its not exactly a "middleweight" but does a 1098s count? I threw on just about everything you could imagine, bst cf wheels, evo slipper clutch, brembo gp master cylinders, full 70mm termi system, tons of carbon bits, a few ncr pieces, and I just got a set of braketech cc front rotors and di rear that are waiting to go on when I get my next set of tires. Suffice to say its an absolute beast, just have to keep saving up for a R.

How do you like the new rr? I'm trying to convince myself to pick up a 600 for track duty since going down on the duc will be mighty pricey, and at the moment the 08 rr is on the top of my list.

And might as well add some stock photo from ducati.

Last edited:

Collie Man

Everybody nice bikes! I'm getting my motocycle liciense sometime in june and will be riding my uncles Ducati 999!...lucky me!. I'm not a newbie to bikes either, I use to ride them all the time in my old town but just never got a liciense due to some shit. But now I'm finally getting it. He also has a Harley V-rod which are really nice!!! Its my favorite Harley hands down! The ducati 999 is scary FAST!

HE HAS A 2005 DUCATI 999 ALL BLACK
ducati_999.jpg

ALL BLACK VROD LOOKS SOMETHING LIKE THAT
510-32B.jpg

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO BUY TRIUMPH SPEED TRIPLE
Speed20Triple20Fusion20Whte.jpg

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
well i just sold my gixxer to get the 08 rr and ive only rode it around 50 miles ( hiway only) so i haven't hit any turns yet on it it's been raining lately...collie man nice name/avatar slightly stoopid is my fav , im eliminating the rear cover thing i don't like the looks of it and im getting a full yoshi exhaust next check

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Not to be outdone by all the sportbike riders,Slim is getting out the varnish

Not to be outdone by all the sportbike riders,Slim is getting out the varnish

in preparation for another summer season of superbike riding!!

We're just havin some fun Norcal.Actually will be doing some riding shortly,but mainly just backwoods trailing.

Nice looking bikes!..(well,some of them anyway) :biglaugh:

Old Harley chopper. (No pics, one of a kind bike and security would be non-existent then.) Not a fan of many of the newer models so I cut, chop, modify, and create what I like. Right after lunch here I'll be ready to fill the tank and fire her up. Weather is great today. Most of the snow is gone and I think a ride through my area here will wake up the bros and get them to roll theirs out too.

SC

Z

zoolander

I gots a 06 Harley softtail deluxe I have not rode in 2 years :badday: I need more time

1G12

Kroter said:

Only 64 more payments and she's all mine!!!
ROFLMFAO

Just love the rusted helmet on the handlebars.
(or is that just leather?)

Saw on TV one time a bike that someone built back in the 1940's or 50's with a big V8 for a motor.....was about 10 feet long. Can't find a pic of it....perhaps someone else will.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just sold my 03 flhr- very sad day, but once my back gets taken care of-fltr here i come!!

Z

zoolander

Yeah thats one of my problems Sub bad back, and I have no one to ride with since I'm a loner for reasons you all know.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so what you do instead is start customizing that badgirl! 16" apes, sampson fishtails, etc.!!!! i love customizing the deluxes- they are one of the most nostalgic lookin bikes made!

irconfused

Collie Man said:
THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO BUY TRIUMPH SPEED TRIPLE
Speed20Triple20Fusion20Whte.jpg

Be warned I owned an 06 and it was by far the worst vehicle I have ever owned!

Yes it is decent to ride, though nothing at all special aside from the unique horsepower/torque curve (gobs of torque right off the line but still an existent top end) Though mechanically the thing was absolute garbage, I generally do all the work on my vehicles, but it is just a horribly engineered and very un reliable machine so after realizing that I just decided to let the dealer take care of the things under warranty......

In the end I owned it for about a year, over half of which it was either at a dealer or inoperable, though I believe the dealer I used was partially to blame as they had the worst customer service I have ever encountered (at 5000 miles the engine decided to stop running and it took them 4 months to fix as well as lying to me on a daily basis)

I could go on for pages with my gripes on it but suffice to say I would advise you to stay as far as possible from that thing as possible. And another note if you have legs bigger than a 10 year old you won't be able to run frame sliders, so one tipover and that sucker is totaled!

Do yourself a favor and stick with the 999, with everyone picking up 1098s the market has become fairly saturated with used performance parts which will really wake up a stocker.

Or for the best of both worlds get a s4rs, that for a bit more money will rape the hell out of a s3! :headbange

Latest posts

Latest posts