What's new

Get sneak peek of new Mdanzig seed packaging.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
i ammmmmmmmm so getting a pack :)

i know i shouldnt risk it but dammmm I want this strain after seeing everything about it... and to know that work is being done to bring the flowering time under 60 days god dammmmmmm

C

cyber echo

Definitely need a pack,
Just wish seedboutique would offer better stealth shipping seeing as cannabis seeds are illegal almost everywhere in the world.

Last edited:
mdanzig,just got a 10 pk of blue streak off the bay 2 weeks ago they didnt have this new packet just a plain label.. is this just for the sour 60 or for all ur af strains? cant wait to pop these beans and see what the af's are all about.thanks alot

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mdanzig,just got a 10 pk of blue streak off the bay 2 weeks ago they didnt have this new packet just a plain label.. is this just for the sour 60 or for all ur af strains? cant wait to pop these beans and see what the af's are all about.thanks alot

Ye, just for Sour 60.

indicameds

Damn i just made an order from the bay and the bo... I geuss ill have to make another one tomorrow for these. I dont run autos, but since ive seen you talking about these ive wanted to run these so its a must for me to get em. Keep up the good work Mdanzig, you are bringing autos out of the sterotype they have been in since they first came around. Rep points to you my friend..

dogscot

Hey mdanzig, mega excited about these. Its my bday today so I think Ill try and get a pack tomorrow as a little bday present to myself. I just wanted to confirm with you all cause I'm new to all this: the packs are going to be on sale tomorrow on seedboutique right? So I just have to check seedboutique at some point tomorrow? Thanks for the answers.

Hey mdanzig, mega excited about these. Its my bday today so I think Ill try and get a pack tomorrow as a little bday present to myself. I just wanted to confirm with you all cause I'm new to all this: the packs are going to be on sale tomorrow on seedboutique right? So I just have to check seedboutique at some point tomorrow? Thanks for the answers.

pretty sure they will be on seedbay under the ic mag fund raiser..thats where the blue streak came from:joint:

severian

Where are they? I don't see them on the bay or the boutique?

If all these wild claims are true, this will be excellent guerrilla seed.

How much? When?

Any feminized?

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They have them and we are just waiting for them to be listed.

S_a_H

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah......the Sour 60's will be up on the sites within the next 24 hours or so.....just sorting out getting up the required information......

Looks to be a very exciting new auto-flowering variety......

AKDrifter

I put a lot of thought into this. I wanted something cut, and dry. Something easy for Gypsy thats user friendly, and that looks good as well. Since Im in the shit hole U.S.A., I had to try and find a printing company I could trust. This is what we came up with, and I like it a lot, its basically a card that you just slip into the baggie. I think 93|93 ideas were great, and as you guys can see, that I used his ideas. He is brilliant, and if anyone hears from him, tell him to contact me. Finally, If you order seeds, and they dont have the "new" mdanzig packaging, then they are not legitimate mdanzig seeds.

P.S. I forgot to mention that there is 12 seeds in every pack, instread of 10.

Since Im in the shit hole U.S.A.

Maybe not such a great marketing strategy. Kind of makes me think I would not give a squirt of piss for your gear. I was interested until I read that.

Sorry man, just an opinion from a proud American.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

e2k1

hahhahahah AKDRIFTER, compared to any other country the usa is shithole capital of the world, land of the oppressed and home of tyranny, and yes, i too live here in this shit hole. If youre proud to be an american, you are truly blind.

Celticman

So if the USA is the shithole of the world- why are you still in the USA?

The USA has problems (to be sure) but I still feel the USA is the greatest country on Earth!

Time is too short to waste being in a shithole. Not happy- MOVE. Believe me- there are more than enough people willing to swap with ya!

Molson

Lets not take anything out of context here... pretty sure it was in reference to mj laws. Lets keep things civil and on topic...

Next 24hrs? Sounds excellent. I've already spent about as much as I should on genetics for next season, but depending on price I may have to grab these... so tempting

dogscot

Yeah I agree with molson. Chill out. This is not a debate as to the merits and pitfalls of the US. This is supposed to be about sour 60. Perhaps mdanzig shouldn't have voiced his opinions so forcefully but lets just take it with a grain of salt rather than going ape shit over what he said.

Latest posts

Latest posts