What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET RID OF THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJXX

Veteran
i really didn't realize how much it offends people.....so won't use it anymore...sorry dj

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
I will ask U both to plz stop the public, bashing of one another....
agree to disagree.... and walk away... there are MANY other threads for both of U to find and fill U'r time.... because the time spent on this topic, will get U and this thread binned
or banned.... stay on topic, or move along

Mikenite69

Veteran
No problem yort was just looking out for a friend wasn't tryin to start a arguement about it. Point taking and I am leaving this thread. Just amazes me that people don't read people's signature. Since I joined this site he has always had that in sig about his caps typing.

Many people aren't computer tech savy to know there is a option to zoom in and out especially older people that didn't have all the high tech electronics we have today. My father when a computer was put in front of him was like trying to learn Chinese because they didnt have all these high tech things back in there day.

Props to the people that were atleast trying to help him with the zoom in and out feature.

Peace mike

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
FYI....
Ctrl key.... and + {plus} / or - {minus} ...
will increase and / or decrease
U'r screen size everytime...thx

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
you will be old some day...wasn't tying to guilt trip anyone...jus left the disclaimer for the ones offended....i addressed it asshole..or do you need it louder...this thread WAS about the neg rep button..but there is always one dickhead who does bullshit like this....i will be using the caps button to yell now...

ITS A POT SITE AND YOU ARE WORRIED WHETHER I ADJUSTED MY COMPUTER TO SUIT YOU....WHAT AN ASS HAT....DJ

Oh lord...

justanotherbozo

Veteran
i really didn't realize how much it offends people.....so won't use it anymore...sorry dj
...yeah man, i can only speak for myself when i say i wasn't offended by your all caps postings, i mostly just ignored them, which was my point entirely that you yourself need to understand your audience and present your thoughts in a manner commonly accepted by your audience.

...and just so you know, if you make adjustments to your computer to make it easier for you to see and to use, those adjustments have no effect on any of us, so the suggestions that have been made to you have been done so in the spirit of sharing so that you would be able to address your personal issue without expecting everyone else to make allowances for your seeming rudeness.

...i only opined because i don't believe in making excuses, i am a parent and a grandparent and i work hard to teach my offspring to be honest with themselves first.

...i also wish you well, i'm not a kid either and i have medical issues of my own so i can relate, ...so feel better bro, just don't expect the interweb to cater to your infirmity or you set yourself up for disappointment.

peace, bozo

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thread was alot better when it was all about negrep and downvotes.
imagine that

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i only thought DJ might be yellin once or twice..like wtf why does this guy always post in all caps. he wasn't saying anything mean just typing in all caps so i ignore it and deal.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran

Is cool in a way its kinda like a trade mark. theres someone on another forum who purposely spells ''the'' as ''teh''
never quite saw the point in that..

N

NorCalDreaming

That whole 'Unhelpful' thing without knowing who did it used to bother me when I was here some time back. Yeah sometimes it feels like some people just use it to troll. I only paid attention to it when there were a lot of people voting so you get to see what the crowd thinks/feels instead of just 1 person. I took my lumps at times and learned how to be a better human.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WAAAAAAHHHHH I GOT MY COMMENT TAGGED AS UNHELPFUL WAAAAAHHHHH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET RID OF THIS THREAD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.

Alien Dawg
KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!!!!!

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.

:bis:

Next...:biggrin:

:friends:

They should call this thread...
Get the neg reps, out ya system, thread...
Sings
Hit me with your best shot. ..Fire awayyyy. .
As I walk on by....

Last edited:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
insta ban for having too many neg reps. That would make people make sure their information/opinion is correct. Plus insta ban for anyone who frequents riu. That place is shit. Im thinking replace neg rep for instant ban button. Three hits and your gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.