What's new

GET MO's Perpetual COCO Grow...

G

guest5703

nice lookin buds mo holy hell you got it goin on!!!

That GDP reminds me of the SR71 purple kush, slightly bigger yield on the GDP I would guess.....Where did you get your Green Crack from? IMO it doesn't look like the real GC cut, not trying to bag, I am just saying I don't think it is GC. BUT, how do you like it?? I love GC(and my Green Ice) so I know you'd love the real deal. PEACE

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Got it from trybud, its some dope whatever it is, where do I get the real deal from?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Heres some updates for yall.....
The silver shit worked, now just waitn for balls to pop.
Blue dream reversed-
picture.php

A. Grape reversed-
picture.php

So I can polinate these bitches-
GDP
picture.php

PK
picture.php

DCSC
picture.php

A. Grape
picture.php

Hopefully they pop in time cuz these mamas gettin kinda old. Still waitin on the yeti and affgooy grow a lil more balls before I take some shots of um.

Other shit- Heres some seeds I popped, DPDxECSD! Doin a test for outlaw, should be some fire....
picture.php

picture.php

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Hell yeah man! I have been pondering the idea of reversing one of mine and making a seedlot. I just want to add as many seeds to my vault as possible. Doesnt metter where they come from. Never know where the next "BIG THING" is going to pop up ya know. Ever think about how valuable a Chemdog stud would be?? I mean, there are no such plants in existence are there? Oops, sorry, random thought just popped out.

I got this one tagged homie. Holla atcha boy if you need a few testers sprouted. I have some that need testing too.

Take care bro.

SD

G

guest5703

right on with the sex changing dude that is wicked! I've always heard of it never done it myself. Dude you got me drooling over here, that DCXSC I want so bad to smoooke. And you got PK and GDP, how do they compare growing em side by side, that is sweet! Looks like your dominating bro, keep up the great work! PEACE

EDIT-my bad I am a slow responder I suppose! The Green Crack, well she should be all over cali, I didn't mean to say your GC cut was bunk looking at all, it is danky and frosty lookin as shit! I jsut know the GC cut is wicked, I run a "Green Ice" which is supposidly a GC cross, but sometimes I think it's just GC I am running. Anyways, if you have another chance at getting GC pick her up, I know you'd like her.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks yall, I think the GDPs get a lil bigger but not quite as sweet of a smell as the puple kushes, but gdp veg way faster and clone easier too.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks yo, but the shit didnt produce polin.... Oh well Ima try again and also give these bitches some more time.

In the mean time heres my starts of Double Purple Doja X East Coast Sour Diesel from Outlaw...
picture.php

Should be some fire in these mofos.

growMEDS

Read the whole thread and awesome progress!

Any updates? :)

How do you like the DR80? I got one on the way for my flower room.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
DR80 works great! Heres an update, GET MO has went HYDRO. Still usin coco tho:smoke:

The back row is all affgooy, the front from left to right is blue dream, hindu skunk, braindead, nancy botwin, querkle, and mendo purps X OG kush.

picture.php

picture.php

Heres some clones
picture.php

peace!:smoweed:

Latest posts

Latest posts