What's new

- Get Mo's Grow Log -

genetic freaked

Veteran
Looking good in here GET MO!!! Loving that FBPKxGG4 nice cross

Ive been itching to grab some BOG gear.. When did you pick up the SSK and BMR? I wonder how the new stock is compared to the older stock everyone loved

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
i got um from a club in sac yesterday, not sure how old they was. Yeah man, ive met bog and always appretiated his gear but never grown any, then i was like "why the hell i aint grown any bog seeds?" so I had to grab some.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lookin right Heady!!! How are the other seeds doing? you harvest and taste anything? any pics you wanna put up of any of them crosses i made go for it!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
Lookin right Heady!!! How are the other seeds doing? you harvest and taste anything? any pics you wanna put up of any of them crosses i made go for it!

they're really great getmo! amazing rosin.

they didn't get even close to full potential. i've got a couple sad looking cuts i'm trying to nurse through so i can grow them again.

#6 is my favorite cause it's the best yielder. they all have great bag appeal and aroma.

#6 did have (manageable) balls in stretch, one or two on the shitty lower future popcorn budsites. i just pruned off all the lowers and she chilled out by week 4.

got two of the grape ape OG x fbpk vegging out right now. grateful for the opportunity!

:tiphat:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
GMO - Lookin good man. Glad to see the crosses doin their thing!! You beat me to the Relentless gear but now im full on addicted. Grabbed the Cherry Cookies, Platnium cross, and still struggling to choose between the fire lemons or Frosted Strawberries. Really though I was done buying seeds with the mounds I already have in the freezer, then I saw his thread with Marlo's picks and immediately went into full shopping mode!! I gotta sickness!! Holla when you get a chance.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thats some damn good lookin nugs heady! Glad u findin some dank, didnt think itd be hard to find in um but glad none the less.
Rain wut it do? Yeah man, I just went on a buyin spree too! ordered the two other kksc crosses, think wifiXkksc and fireogBx2 xKKSK. also hit the button on the cherry cookies. Ended up ordering some ace bangi haze and some DP Durban Poison, and currently bidding on some karma crosses... Shit must be in the air, there goes a half uh rack, but I get it back!

Anyway been workin on a veg shed so I can get the perpetual crackilackin, got the foundation just need walls roof and a door, hopefully fit it in my schedule some time between now and next weekend.

Things are lookin good anyway, bunch of bog seedlings goin, gg4 and stardawg boutsta hit flower, and the outdo lookin aright. smallest run ive ever done outside since like 2004 but still aright.... Ill get some pics when they doing something cool.

Oh yeah, at there was a shaolin boxing match on my clones...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

more comin soon...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Had ta do it... I usually dont order from major commercialized companies but I've heard some good about this particular strain, and figured id go through a pack. 4 of the seeds were not even viable tho, tiny premature crumbled when I picked them up... but still got 6 in some water hoping for some germination.
picture.php

My sons action figures happened to be sitting on the table, so figured I'd give the seeds some empowerment wit the pic tho, haha!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wow I must say, I contacted Dutch Passion And they are sending me another pack. I actually didnt think they would as I disgarded all the proof before taking pictures, but that is some good customer service.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
gm---

good instincts with this gg4 x fbpk cross---it's fantastic. i'm so sad i lost the girls! i've got a cut from the very handsome guy in a rooting plug right now, gotta make some lemonade from this situation. i wish i had been able to f2 them! fml.

i found a few beans from #6, she had male flowers on the lowers in early flower, i trimmed them off and didn't see any more come up, but i guess i missed one somewhere! blessing in disguise perhaps...

talk about jar appeal!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Heady hows that male doin? Im almost out of the (fbpkXgg4) X gg4 seeds, last time i popped um hopping for a male and only got females, they were all fire tho, mixed um in a bag of gg4 and nobody noticed. I want to get a male and cross it back to gg4 again.

Anyway heres where im at, got an ace grow going if anyone wanna check it out its in the sig, then a bunch of durban poison (dp), sour strawberry kush from bog, and some blue moon rocks, a few more fire cookie seeds, and then....

picture.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRChz-OYi9o

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
gm---

the male is still in great health. hoping to come back to roots on the cut tomorrow.

the beans i popped were gg4 (f) x fbpk (m) right? not a bx yet?

i'm hoping to use this guy for a bx as well. i think the stars will align and i'll have gg4 in the garden soon.

you're working on a bx2 then if you find a nice male in the bx?

pf---

thanks for the condolences. i'm still a newb. i thought upgrading the garden went hand in hand with moving to an ez-cloner from my primitive perlite cloning. well the ezcloner fucked me 4 or 5 times over the summer and after trying everything i gave up and went back to plugs. back up to 90%+ success rate, but too late to save most of my work from the last 12+ months.

very upset, but harboring regret won't bring them back, so i'll just have to keep popping beans and chucking pollen!

:plant grow:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
They way i clone now is with rooting powder from home depot and strait up coco. no cover, no spraying, just watered with phd water once or twice if they dry during the cloning cycle, but they usually dont and two weeks later roots coming out bottom of beer cup with holes poked in bottom.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Oh yeah n heady, I meant to say Id love to see some of the other crosses you grew out, by all means your welcome to post away here, and if not here let me know where u post um!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
thanks GM!

i've got 2 Grape ape OG x fbpk girls just went into flower last weekish. i'll get some pics when they start doing something interesting.

i went a bit nuts with the seed popping recently so i've felt the need to be discrete with pics until a few of these are done and chopped.

ya i did the dip and grow for my successful perlite cloning days, but that warning on the label advising against using for consumables always put me off.

so i did some experimenting with aloe as a replacement and it was working great!

aloe got me fast roots in my ez cloner too, but then everything got a nasty bioslime before they could be t/p'd.

i tried some traditional ez clone recipies, but ultimately i think it was heat that was fucking it up.

anyway, i'm happy with the success rate i'm getting now with plugs soaked in an aloe, fulvic, and silica solution, and no stress over scary warning labels. got a cheap four shelf unit with a zippered cloche, mounted some t5 strip lights, got some new heating mats---it's kind of a sweet set up for low tech budget mode lol.

full32473065_b.jpg

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
sorry for spamming, but i got a shot of the GAOG x fbpk girls. #2 on top, #1 underneath.

they are fussy babies, so i'm guessing they're OG leaners :smoke:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Serious seeds kali mist:

picture.php

picture.php

sssdhXukcheese, seeds made by greenlion (holler at me if u around)
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts