What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET MO's Dried Bud shots...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Gladjall diggin'um. The alien ether cut is some stupid fire, I had two of my folks say it was the best shit they ever smoked, n they dun sampled a lot of my stuff. its kinda like chem dog but sweeter and more of a body high for me, but with the same head effect. all around dope. anyway here go pheno 2 of the chocolate rain, this one got a sweeter smell, like hashy coco razberries, sour but not like diesel sour, like sour candy sour.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

next up c99......

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Herijuana is the light green, Blue odyssey is the purple stuff.

picture.php

picture.php

Party on, spring break 2011 baby!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gues it aint easy to mix them up,even in the same jar eh??? :D
lookin bomb as always bro....anything else would be uncivilized :friends:
peace-T-

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Damn Getmo killing it with the dank nug!

Is the Blue odyssey, Blue Dot X Odyssey Kush? Just did a little search when i saw your nuggets and thats what i came up with. Clone Only, West Coast?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wut it do T?!? yeah man, I like to mix a joint of the 2 ta get that sweet berry taste of the blue oddyssey whit the KO high of the heri. Blue odyssey is a cross of blue dream and Odyssey, it was a blue sky cut but they cancelled it cuz the high and yield is lacking. Heres some Alien Dawg cherry pheno, NOT grown by me, picked it up at northstar while I was grabbin some alien bubba cuts....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

haxi

This thread is getting an overdose of too sticky stuff, dude.

The shots rocks :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Peace!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Panama Red

Panama Red

Thanks yall for all the props, here go some uh that good panama, OUTDOOR, from Ace seeds.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest8905

this thread is awesome.

you take great shots get-mo and have a great palate for good varieties.

thanks for sharing

PANAMA LOOKS FIRE!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Bring on the HAZES!

Bring on the HAZES!

Ive never smoked a real long flowering haze plant... which is crazy but not really cuz in cali people dont really grow things that flower more then 10 weeks for the most part. I told this to one of my folks who happen to always keep a haze around, n he hooked me up! 3 samples of 3 keepers, This stuff is some FIRE tho, first time I smoked some and I like it...

least favorite of the three- more wut im used to from weeds, kinda brang me down from the other one.
picture.php

picture.php

havent tried this one, its next on the list.
picture.php

picture.php

and this is the first one I smoked and STUPID FIRE! Had me awake, energized, and fealing extra sharp, like a mild dose of some good acid minus any hallucinations.
picture.php

picture.php

Everybody should smoke a good haze once in they lifetime. This stuff is cool.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
The Haze you liked can look a little like Tom Hill's Haze. Or some La Nina/MangoHZ whatever. Great looking non the less, awesome stash

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wow, been a minute since I posted in here....

I got a lineup Im bout to post but for now heres some alien dog
picture.php

and some cookies
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
OUTDO SEASON!!!

OUTDO SEASON!!!

These some peyote purple X querkle, the first pic, later ones purple n violet..
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts