What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Mo's Ace-Capades

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Well half the zamaldelica came down, heres some shots before chop...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got a real dangerous, potent smell to it. A friend smoked some today n said it was some rope, clean ass up high. This is without a cure.. I left about half on the plant, finna try to do a few malawi cobs and put the rest in jars. Probly realistically only yielded an ounce or two, not bad considering it was about two feet tall and damn near single cola.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Golden Tiger, before current storm:

picture.php

Malawi, turning purple, also before current storm:
picture.php

Honestly dont think the malawi will finish the way the bad weather showed up, but its sposta get sunny again so we will see, just doesnt seem to be getting enough light.

Also took a lot of this one down...
Malawi X PCK
picture.php

very frosty n smells great, cant remember if this pic was before or after storm, took about half before and half after a few sunny days after storm, I think saturday.

Then last but damn sho not least is the panama X erkle, sweet grapey goodness! light yielder tho. Cant wait to taste this one....
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Get Mo That golden tiger looks just like the one I am growing at the moment, how are the smells, mine is oily lemon and scaring the shit out of me. I am dreaming about what it will look like come harvest.
That Zamaldelica looks like it will be some awesome smoke as well, you wanna get high?
Tangwena

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest GET MO :)

I'm glad you have already harvested Malawi x PCK and Zamaldelica.

Both looks great, especially the purple Malawi x PCK pheno, this pheno is usually great, with very nice looking buds and very complex forest fruit aromas with a strong fermented lemon background. Although is a purple strain and people thinks purple strains are usually weaker, that's not the case with the purple Malawi x PCK pheno, it's real real strong weed with a very complex and long lasting effect.

Your Malawi and Golden Tiger from this season look a bit delayed ... but i'm glad you found the rare and elusive purple Malawi pheno :D Maybe is not the strongest malawi expression, but has great aromas and is real difficult to find!

Wish you enjoy the first harvested plants, and best wishes also for the rest that are still flowering.

soopy

Veteran
Hell yeah Mo! Shits lookin Fire...I second the comments on your stunning P. Malawi x PCK, well done man. I had a Zam that looked like your pheno, great high. Clear but not weak, if that makes any sense....it hits buttons that weed doesn't normally hit, haha. This thread makes me want to grab a bunch more Ace gear...but I'll grow out this mix pack first and see what lines I want to explore further....

I made some Zamaldelica x Deep Chunks that you are welcome to try...both parents were boarder-line autos (outdoor harvest Sept1 for DC, end Oct for the Zam mom) and could make for some early outs of mega dank nugs...in my head at least, haha.

Great thread mang....

THCMAN

High Get Mo
Thank you so much for all the detailed reports and pics!!
This is gonna be a perfect template for my upcoming ace grow as I ordered the same stuff like you ( and some more;-).
May the ganja gods be with you - and last but not least: may they heal your pain you are suffering!!
Cheers THCman

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Tangwena - I do have a little bit of lemon, along with some dirty socks and carrot funk. I think i got more seeds so ima pop more, dont think the current ones will survive the storm thats coming tonight and tomorrow.

Dubi- Man that MalawiXpck is FIRE!!!! Nice sweet taste, you wanna keep smoking and smoking it, but two hits and stoned to the bone for a good 2-3 hours. This is some dope ass weeds man! Think I'll order some more of them if you decide to continue the line or if they still in stock when i get paid.

soopy - that cross sounds dope man, wonder what kinda high would come off that... Might gotta give um a try...

THCMAN - Good to hear man, It will definitely be a fun ride! Love growing out ace gear, every plant is so damn unique and different...

Which reminds me, just got some bangi haze and popped um into the water last night, gotta check on um....

Anyway heres some shots... More coming soon....

Malawi, if it survives the storm Ill be shocked, but so far from ripe its rediculous. Already crystally tho, might make for some good wax or hash...

picture.php

zamaldelica, dope ass powerful 'sharp' smell, if thats a smell description? Smells like it could be dangerous, I think thats why I been putting off trying it! Haha!
picture.php

picture.php

Oh yeah, and I cobbed up half my little zamaldelica plant...
picture.php

Peace!

edit: Oh yeah, I found like 3 seeds in the zamaldelica, but they werent from her, I think the orange kush hermied, might be someting i pop in the future...

Tangwena

Veteran
Wow Get Mo you are going to be so happy man, all those lovely plants, and sweet cobs to mature, the trips are going to be awesome.
I am on some 9 month cured GT its so intense its like when I used to get fresh microdots totally awesome.
That Zamal cobbed is going to do things to your brain that might not be repairable ha ha.
More cob pics pics as you mature them please. You are one of the few people I have seen tuned in enough to get it right. I cant wait to see what you produce from those beauties.
Respect to you mate.
Tangwena

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Tangwena - I do have a little bit of lemon, along with some dirty socks and carrot funk. I think i got more seeds so ima pop more, dont think the current ones will survive the storm thats coming tonight and tomorrow.

Dubi- Man that MalawiXpck is FIRE!!!! Nice sweet taste, you wanna keep smoking and smoking it, but two hits and stoned to the bone for a good 2-3 hours. This is some dope ass weeds man! Think I'll order some more of them if you decide to continue the line or if they still in stock when i get paid.

soopy - that cross sounds dope man, wonder what kinda high would come off that... Might gotta give um a try...

THCMAN - Good to hear man, It will definitely be a fun ride! Love growing out ace gear, every plant is so damn unique and different...

Which reminds me, just got some bangi haze and popped um into the water last night, gotta check on um....

Anyway heres some shots... More coming soon....

Malawi, if it survives the storm Ill be shocked, but so far from ripe its rediculous. Already crystally tho, might make for some good wax or hash...

zamaldelica, dope ass powerful 'sharp' smell, if thats a smell description? Smells like it could be dangerous, I think thats why I been putting off trying it! Haha!

Oh yeah, and I cobbed up half my little zamaldelica plant...

Peace!

I'm glad you are enjoying your first samples of your purple Malawi x PCK :) IMHO, it starts to really show all its complex terpene details after 2 months of curing.... after 3 months of curing the aroma, taste and potency are outstanding.

I'm intrigued about your Malawi purple pheno. You must feel lucky to find this pheno ..... we had to grow dozens of malawis from seed of different generations through the years to find that elusive purple Malawi pheno, this purple Malawi parental plant is now the mother of our Violeta strain (Purple Malawi x Purple PCK).

Zamaldelica looks great too! Wish you enjoy the flowers of your season.
Great job as usual! ;)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Tangwena - ya man, i been watchin your cob method for a minute, i did some dream queen and it was pretty good, but not the kind of strain i think would bennefit from the cobbing like these sativas. Im actually thinking of cobbing up all the malawi and golden tiger when it get pulled cuz it might be a little early n harsh.

mikeandnaomi, glad u liking the plants, its in the genetics!

dubi - I dont know, is anything special about the purple one? what makes it different from the green? Honestly its taking so long and producing very little, not sure it will finish as it is getting very little sun now, but might make some good cobs!

This is from earlier today...

Golden Tiger - Looking almost done or at least has some dying hairs!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a shot of the malawi. Looking like tiny yield on this particular one, doesnt help that by the time it started flowering we were already most the way done with the season. wonder what she would do if flower started closer to mid august instead of mid october....
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
And for some of my current favorite smoke...

picture.php

picture.php

hopefully it lasts long enough to try some after a cure. Sweat dark berry taste to it. One of the strongest purple plants ive grown besides some of the elite indica purple cuts. Good stuff.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Welp, we got snow on its way, so had to give things the chiznop.
Still left a little for the ganja gods tho....

malawi- finna cob it up, had a lot more crystals than a thought and a unique smell...
picture.php

Golden tiger - this actually just about finished. Hoping its leaning to the thai side, wouldnt mind trying the trippyness ive heard about...

picture.php

zamaldelica - looking most forward to these, smell is dangerous, figured id let it cure before sampling

picture.php

pck X malawi - #dope.

picture.php

and heres some more dry nugs.

picture.php

im in desperate need of a new camera, lost the battery charger to my little elph that was kinda weak anyways, and now i got too much hash on my phone lense.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi mate that looks like it could be potent, my zam cob takes me into a crazy mental state just wipes the slate clean total madness i love it. cant wait for your smoke report after a little ageing.
Nice work man Tangwena

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Jus hit the button on some snow moon and some zamal hash, ace sativas so good figured id see whats happnin with they indicas and hybreds!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your support Get Mo :)

You have chosen strains with more indica influence this time.

Wish you have a great season like the previous one ;)
Please, keep us updated.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
2 of the 3 zamal hashplants doin they thing. They werent topped but leaf trained, where id pull all the top leaves n influence lower branches to stretch.

picture.php