What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get in the Groove, IC 420 Time Again Soon.....

northernm

Veteran
Trainticket...check
Apartment...check
Chemdog curing...check
Sativa-pass reserved...check
So f*** excited...check check check :yay:

Feels like chrismas as a child, hopefully i can sleep the night before ;)

First-Timer here, looking forward to see ya'll there, thx to Gaius for the reservation, see you on 17th!!! :dance013:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i think it's gonna be a real nice event again this year, we already have a nice list of planned entries that makes my mouth water, lol....should be one hell of a competition this year.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
its a good point, but things have changed over the years anyway as different people were involved organizing things. but it's a good point, a permanent set of rules and conditions would be good. on the other hand things change, the voting system for example is now done online. so you can't just stand still. we will also be having all the entries tested this year, even though we never did before. so yeah things change you just have to adapt and make the best of things.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
i dont think it should put off members to enter their wares at the cup.
for me it is quite the opposite. i like reading/participating in an open discussion. the outcome of it is, year after year, one of the best harvest parties/cups there is. many members from all over the place have said so.
the liberal atmosphere, shared passion and the highest grades to smoke make this a truly awesome event. don't get put off by the forum drama, it is a blast.

thanks gaius for taking the lead on organizing everything. :tiphat:

74G

and thanks a lot to all the people invested in the organization of such a nice event...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes indeed, many people working in the background to help make this event possible, we have Skip who already sorted out and updated the vote module for this year. we have Payaso doing the graphic art work, OP and Moppel helping out in a big way and of course STRANDvasker who is even going so far as to pre finance the advance on our cups this year. so once again it's a team effort.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,
our apartment booked and confimed,,,,ten minutes by bus or tram to central station or dam square,,,,arriving Friday am,,,,,corner shop at end of street,,bus/tram/train just around the corner from flat,,,happy days,,gratefulhead just has to book the flights now,,looking at stanstead for flights,,,s2

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sounds good, i'll be posting up venue locations and times 1 day before they become applicable. bring your tablets for the voting and to get the latest event related info.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I hope I can catch up with many of you for the cup... I'm awaiting details (have applied for password)... if anyone would like to vouch for me, that would be lovely :)

Latest posts

Latest posts