What's new

get caught making hash in oklahoma; go to prison for life...

Stranger

The private prison industry is huge and getting bigger, Florida is privatizing 18 more prisons. In the states like Oklahoma it is a big biz. From the time a person is booked until they are released, each prisoner is figured on a dollar amount, hours worked etc vrs costs of incarceration. Its really a fucked up deal. It also removes jobs from both the private sector as prisons provide in house labor and manufacturing for a really long list of companies. So the prisoners are paid slave wages literally, and most states then allow the prison to bill the prisoners for room and board medical etc. So it truly is slave labor. Many states that have private prisons also contract out state services to the prisons. That Oklahoma has made prisons an industry speaks about how poor a state it has become, if prisons are a leading industry it speaks volumes about American and what direction we seem to be headed
:smoweed:.

We have become the product.

We have fights in DC about light bulbs and freedom, while they pass life sentences for hash in Oklahoma. Un-freaking believable.

Then some don't want to vote for any limits on pot.... I think they have a strain named after them " BlockHead".

When one loses we all lose.

One Love 731

Veteran
From what I'm reading you can get a suspended sentence first time, not a day in jail. Did I miss something or is this just another of many laws ya can beat with a good lawyer? Looks like round 2 could get ya 2 years+ though. 1:ying:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Yeah I agree...who the FUCK sells $31 of weed?

ive seen all sorts of people do that back in the day.

customer: can i get an 8th?
seller: yeah come over

customer shows up...

customer: i only got 43 bucks can i get you back later?
seller: nah heres 2.9

:laughing::laughing:

420stoner

theres some dumbass people in this world.
they think there so fuckung perfect !
hopefully they go to hell for this!
thers to many potheads in this world they cant stop us all no matter the law!

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Is this REAL????? If it is you know who I say FUCK YOU to!!!! seriously give it a rest and get a grip USA/federal Government ..Somone needs to find out who is running this new dog and pony show..and stop these assholes once and for all before they do anymore damage in this world!!! Headband 707

SpayceRayce

I wonder what the penalty is in Ok for making sensible laws, because it must be pretty severe for them to come up with that doozy.

They have these private prisons opening up just waiting to be filled up. They're making money on both ends of it now. Fuck Oklahoma and Texas. Westward it is...

The Egoist

Thats proper fucked up...even more fucked up is the mother getting a 10 bit meal for 31 bucks worth of our most beloved plant. The most I would get for that here in Scotland would be a fine/community service.

Guess thats OK off the list of states to visit next time I am over on holiday. Good luck to any IC members in that backwards state, here's hoping you all dodge that right wing bullet!

Peace

born and raised in OKC

born and raised in OKC

Christian Conservative Republicans have really fucked OK bad Bible thumping idiots! OK is 68% Republican wow. OK will never dig themselves out of that Republican shythole, excuse my language but I have read stuff like this over recent years and it pisses me off.

OK used to be such a cool state regarding MJ in the 70's anything less than a once was legal.

I have 2 cousins who were busted right there in Edmond OK for smoking in their own house because some ahzhole neighbor called the cops when they smelled it and because their little brother, 12, was in the house while early 20s brothers were smoking in the garage, that enhanced the charge, they are doing Big House time because of 5 grams of pot, wow.

I absolutely hate Republicans, in fact every Republican friend I had I cut off and I get phone calls and email from them to go to NBA and NFL games to hang out but I will never tell them why I don't hang with them, I'm just trying to fade away and what so ironic they are smokers.

I take sides, you can't be my friend if you vote or sympathized with Republicans, these zealots have to be marginalized yet OK put these people in power. They claim they want small government but really they want to use government to control peoples lives, use it to intrude on their privacy and use it to entrench oligarchs, corporations and push their religious views on the rest of society. I am so disgusted with Republicans and to think I have voted that way from time to time. I'm straight ticket Democrat I don't bother to check who I am voting for because any Democrat is better than any Republican or Libertarian who side with Republicans.

Ron Paul is a racist, bigot and want to make it easier for oligarchs and corps to completely run our lives, no safety net of any kind he wants a peasant class like the rest of the Republicans. He said he would not have voted for the Civil or Voting Rights Acts in the 60's and says that business establishments should have the right to discriminate based on race, so if you are black "you can't be served here", wow. He believes in State Rights, anytime you hear that you can bet it is a racist or who is ignorant of US history.

Republicans are very tribal, a 3 leg stool, rednecks, christian conservatives who are useful fools for plutocrats and they will always put party before common sense, before country, its all about entrenching themselves in power.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
So I pull out my little film canister with 0.9 grams of my icky sticky Sour Diesel, or my icky sticky C99, or my icky sticky Bangi Haze, or my...

...and then roll up a joint. Oh hell no, that'll be life for you scumbag, cuz of that finger hash you've got stuck to your grimy little fingers...

This is some fu$$ed up world we live in.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
theres a movie called "leaves of grass" or something like that...stars edward norton hes a grower in oklahoma. has a good quote about that state in there something like most people who live there want to leave and dont come back by choice lol...

sounds like some primitive backwards ass shit...fuck any state that has laws like that. i guess they are fine with incest, rape, and sexual slavery fucking morons!

Latest posts

Latest posts