What's new

Get Baked and Go Fishing

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Wow.. beautiful fish everyone, I went fishin all day and caught 7 rainbows...3 keepers over 12 in, but the fish of the day was from my buddy who caught a 14in rainbow. Much love friends! SL

SneekyFarmer

Man that was a really nice wild rainbow Chickenman! They are a beautiful fish and fun to catch.. I bet that put a big smile on your face! Thanks for sharing the pic.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
View attachment 174309

New Zealand Brown trout...

how do I upload full size pic from my computer???

Use the "Go Advanced" option, and insert your images, they will come up as some kind of nerdy computer code and within that code is the word "thumb" replace the word "thumb" with the letters "med" and your pic's will be full size ;)

On another note, those fish are amazing, i'm about to go catch some rainbows myself! NeW Zealand fishing sounds amazing, i'll have to put that on my list of places! SL :shooty:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Caught 11 rainbows today on the McKenzie river here in OR... at one point I had cast 5 times, and caught 5 fish... those are the days!! :joint: Much love fellow fisherman stoners! SL :shooty:

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ocean King Salmon off Eureka Ca. Is off the hook right now and has been since the season opened.

Next time I go I'll post pics that I have not posted elsewhere...lol

Stay safe
BM

RaStone

TerpSmokerZ
Veteran
My Love.

Tuna, Largemouth Bass and Weed.

Tuna - 150 kg

5vrla1.jpg

Largemouth Bass - 3kg (In italy is more difficult catch a bass over 2/3 kg)

33dxiiv.jpg

And My Current Grow at 24 Day of Veg + LST.

picture.php

burns1n209

nice fish, the tuna is huge, it had to be a long fight. The largemouth is a lunker a 7ibs fish is big bass. those are rare in the state but not uncommon. we will see up to 15-17ibs or 7kg if your lucky. super rare but they are out there

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Gotta get my fish on, whats good in Northern Nevada/Reno area. Used to fish Mammoth Lakes area but its a bit too far of a drive now that I've moved to this area.

doublejj

Veteran
Pyramid lake

Pyramid lake

Gotta get my fish on, whats good in Northern Nevada/Reno area. Used to fish Mammoth Lakes area but its a bit too far of a drive now that I've moved to this area.

Pyramid lake!

Do a search for Pyramid Lake & trout. Just North of Reno. Awesome fishing, check it out!

Good luck
doublejj

HappySADhu

im into fishing also.. fresh water fish..

totally agree fishing and getting stoned go hand in hand..

fresh air.. amazing scenery and a large d00b = heaven !!

awesome tuna fella, bet that gave u a fight !!

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
If you catch and release in nevada and its a trout do I still need that trout stamp or is that for keepin?

Last edited:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I know u need a liscense but in nevada there is a separate trout stamp an I was askin if I dont take trout am release do I still need the stamp