What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Georgia Guidestones Go Bang and Get Gone

sneezydog

the first and last word make sense, but how do you get u from a heart shaped sheep... i am still confused. "donkey heart me" is what it looks more like.
almost the heart of a lion.

buzzmobile

Veteran
the first and last word make sense, but how do you get u from a heart shaped sheep... i am still confused. "donkey heart me" is what it looks more like.
almost the heart of a lion.
A female sheep is a 'ewe' which sounds like the long vowel sound of the letter 'U'. The pink heart identifies the sheep as a ewe.

Gesundheit, @sneezydog
;)
Assume

Donkey = Ass
Ewe (see above)
me = me

Assume

Hempy McNoodle

lvS9XsrM06ds.jpeg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
No, I am pretty sure that the ugly frog in the blue shirt had something to do with it.

I'm also aware that video recording of flashes of bright light can fool one's eyes into comprehending natural versus digital/magnetically represented light similarly.

What do you think you saw?

Was it an ugly frog in a blue shirt?

Space lasers?

Three Berries

No, I am pretty sure that the ugly frog in the blue shirt had something to do with it.

I'm also aware that video recording of flashes of bright light can fool one's eyes into comprehending natural versus digital/magnetically represented light similarly.

What do you think you saw?

Was it an ugly frog in a blue shirt?

Space lasers?
So where's your video?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
A video of your lame explanation.

You need a video to understand that film doesn't accurately reflect details?

Watch any movie where a wheel is moving slowly enough to see the wheel in motion.

Maybe you will notice the wheels appear to be revolving backwards yet the vehicle is very surely moving forward.

That should provide hours of video to watch, if you really need a video.

I shouldn't have to spoon feed it to you.

It's a strange world if people need information handed to them, and a terrifying world if they believe it without research.

My "lame explanation" was precipitated from the video you provided... you know, that one with the ugly frog in the blue shirt?

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran

Watch any movie where a wheel is moving slowly enough to see the wheel in motion.

Maybe you will notice the wheels appear to be revolving backwards yet the vehicle is very surely moving forward.

It's a strange world if people need information handed to them, and a terrifying world if they believe it without research.

My "lame explanation" was precipitated from the video you provided... you know, that one with the ugly frog in the blue shirt?
He's just giving you the updated version of the old "Pics or it didn't happen" argument except now it's video or it didn't happen.

Three Berries

What wheels are turning backwards????? Pretty obvious the light is the first to flash.