What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

George Santos news...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
dimwits attorney thinks a plea deal might be possible. i'm all for it...for his attorney. :) is representing a fool against the law?:unsure: maybe it should be... Santos should first be extradited back to Brazil to face his charges there. after those are disposed of, if he comes back to the US, he should be tried & jailed here. from my reading, there is little doubt about his guilt or innocence. there wasn't much quibbling about it in the House recently. those that voted to not expel him did so largely out of GOP fear of losing control of the House, not because they thought he might be innocent of the charges. can you say "political expediency" ? how about "moral corruption"? :D

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Two Democrats — Reps. Nikema Williams of Georgia and Bobby Scott of Virginia — voted against expulsion as well, while Democratic Reps. Al Green of Texas and Jonathan Jackson of Illinois both voted present.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i get why they might want to wait for a conviction before tossing someone out on their ass...but why let someone like him have any say in our legislature? even the folks he "represents" wanted him gone. can you blame them?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You're sounding awfully homophobic right now.
sensitive, are you? something you want to get off of your chest? :D but first, point out how my showing how misleading your post was makes me "homophobic". i'm aware of how swishy many in both parties are. been that way for decades. i don't care, nor do i try to make points off of it. :smoke:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
This whole thread is you trying to flex democrats over Republicans morally........says so in your first post.
Then you go on and on about homosexuality.
Now you have resorted to insinuating I am gay.
All in a negative manner but I realize its not phobic when you do it.
😆
😆

armedoldhippy

Veteran
not flexing Democrats, i'm a registered GOP voter. not much on reading comprehension are you? seems to be an epidemic of that on here. or, people deliberately "misunderstand" trying to score. you tell me. YOU brought up the homosexuality, not me. read it again. (slowly) nor did i insinuate that you were gay. reading comprehension AGAIN. (you suck at it, by the way)_ and the only negative thing in this whole clusterfuck is the GOP trying to protect an accused criminal in their attempt to hold onto what little power they think they have.