and a home blend
The Flav x AK47 4

any one grown out these??

redd cross pic

Attachments

• 1379322_608227965885496_624781269_n.jpg
    1379322_608227965885496_624781269_n.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 33
Hello, I know this topic is a little dated ^^ but does anyone have redd cross and madd krush seeds in regular seeds please or do people know where I can buy these varieties? Because the facebook page doesn't really seem active :(

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Hello, I know this topic is a little dated ^^ but does anyone have redd cross and madd krush seeds in regular seeds please or do people know where I can buy these varieties? Because the facebook page doesn't really seem active :(
Unfortunately I have heard that Gene Madd retired breeding and has moved onto new things in life. I am sure there are people on facebook that have filial generations they reproduced themselves of each seed he had offered including a landrace chinook seed he got from a war vets who was deployed at that time. Best of luck to you. I wish I had seen this years ago

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I had grown the redd cross as my very first seed to harvest experience back in like 2013 or 2014 was helped by a guy in colorado and california on completing my first experience. Though the weed wasn't that impressive for my first time it was cool to know I had done something like that successfully to know I could. I still have Gene Madds DC Kush which was something his partner Daniel Christensen made hence the name Daniel Christensen Kush I may search for some Genetics Gone Madd seeds from others who got from the earlier 2013 seeds from his Platinum Blue Diesel, Redd Cross, Madd Krush and the Chinook but that may take months before I succeed. If any1 has anymore to add in this thread please do. Each breeder that had done any kinda contribution should be acknowledged and shown love. Bless up icmag ❤️

Edit: reread my last comment and seems I was incorrect about the name of one of the lines I apologize to not offend Mr Gene Madd as I have respect for that man

Last edited:
I had grown the redd cross as my very first seed to harvest experience back in like 2013 or 2014 was helped by a guy in colorado and california on completing my first experience. Though the weed wasn't that impressive for my first time it was cool to know I had done something like that successfully to know I could. I still have Gene Madds DC Kush which was something his partner Daniel Christensen made hence the name Daniel Christensen Kush I may search for some Genetics Gone Madd seeds from others who got from the earlier 2013 seeds from his Platinum Diesel Kush, Redd Cross, Madd Krush and the Chinook but that may take months before I succeed. If any1 has anymore to add in this thread please do. Each breeder that had done any kinda contribution should be acknowledged and shown love. Bless up icmag ❤️
Good morning,
Indeed I am very interested in you asking your contacts if they could have the varieties:
-Platinum Diesel Kush
-Redd Cross
-Madd Krush
-Chinook

If it turns out that I can recover some, I would be very grateful.

Latest posts

Latest posts