What's new

Genetice Landrace di Italia?

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Ci sono? My Italian is not very good, but I'm curious about whether there are any Italian cannabis genetics in circulation?

If so, what are the strains? What are they like? Are they hard to find?

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
I recently read about calabrese rossa, but it seems to be nothing but memories now. Does anybody know of any crosses with calabrese rossa?

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran

Graziè mille. Ho letto un po' da questo. My Italian is rather elementary right now, so I could only understand some of it. What I got was mainly people remembering having smoked it venti anni fa. I'll revisit that thread more scrupulously, but I have trouble reading some of it.

I also read that it is a sativa/indica hybrid. I was under the impression that all landrace strains were 100% sativa or indica. Supposedly, the first hybrids were created in Mexico during the 1960s.

How is calabrese rossa a hybrid, then? If there was some sort of pollination that took place in the 1800s, then calabrese rossa may not be a true landrace, but it would be possibly the oldest hybrid created.

Molto interessante.

Last edited:

TANO

🍒
Veteran
Il mio inglese? Sei meglio tu in italiano :biggrin:
Comunque molto intelligente..credo tu abbia indovinato.
Traduci con google speriamo di farcela a capirci :biggrin:
Se fossimo faccia a faccia con un bel joint in mano...sicuramente ci riusciamo a capirci :biggrin:
PS: oltre al Messico può essere anche la Colombia : Punto rojo = Calabrisella Rossa
Mistero...

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Il mio inglese? Sei meglio tu in italiano :biggrin:
Comunque molto intelligente..credo tu abbia indovinato.
Traduci con google speriamo di farcela a capirci :biggrin:
Se fossimo faccia a faccia con un bel joint in mano...sicuramente ci riusciamo a capirci :biggrin:
PS: oltre al Messico può essere anche la Colombia : Punto rojo = Calabrisella Rossa
Mistero...

Il mio italiano é molto semplice. Il mio coniugazione é male.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=6528174&postcount=134

Apparentemente, Calabrese Rossa é un discendente di Punto Rojo. Questo ha un senso perché Calabrese Rossa é un ibrido. Probabilmente, Punto Rojo é stato dato come un dono dai narcos e allevati con una indica da amsterdam (ci sono ceppi indici da italia?).

Spero il mio italiano non é troppo male:biggrin:

mr vuoto

CI PROVO IO : SE MI SBAGLIO MI CORRIGERETE.
In calabria there was the landrace red sativa nothing in common with the colombian punto rojo crossed in 1930 with a strain brought in italy by the university of naples from calcutta.
since that moment you could find three different types: the original one, the indica's on the tirrenic coast and the hybrid called "devil red" or something like that.
from the 1990 after the albanian immigration the red calabrese was definitely crossed with albanian landrace and skunk .
nowaday some little grower continues looking for the original calabrese phenotype selecting plants and maybe someone has the original seed.
Calabria is not always the right place to go and make questions, on the mountain is more or less forbidden to go just as normal tourist so you can image if you go like a "strain hunter".

luposolitario

sudanxcolombian,queste genetiche le ha sicuro,ho visto le foto postate da qualche utente ma nn ho visto i segni originali che la contradistinguono, l originale a fine fioritura ha la cima superiore a forma di "coda di volpe" pendente verso sotto. chiamata anche diavuligna si presenta tono rosso sangue-denso tendente allo scuro. ne so poche di cose certe nella mia vita , ma un erba che ti manda in orbita in 3 tiri nn la dimentichi. saluti

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
So che in quella zona si coltiva molto (soprattutto a livello commerciale) ma non credo esista una landrace locale.....
Ora che mi viene in mente tempo fa esisteva uno strain in Italia chiamato babilonia e mi sembra che abbia pure vinto qualche cup nostrana,nessuno ne sa niente?

RulaTone

Veteran
@zg:

http://www.enjoint.info/?p=3717

""Babilonia” di Semitalia, è un incrocio creato in Olanda da un italiano che è riuscito a mischiare dei sentori che ricordano i profumi mediterranei, con un high classico da sativa, ma non eccessivamente."

http://www.dolcevitaonline.it/babilonia-by-semitalia/

anche io ricordavo fosse stata realizzata in olanda, ma ricordo ancora meglio quanta ne ho fumata e quanto era buona...
outdoor era uno spettacolo, credo che parte delle genetica di partenza fossero landrace indiane..

Lemongin

So che in quella zona si coltiva molto (soprattutto a livello commerciale) ma non credo esista una landrace locale.....
Ho parlato per sentito dire,
Si parlava di una "sativa" endemica di quei boschi,che si sviluppava soprattutto sulle cime di queste montagne
Pero' ripeto,sto parlando senza aver "studiato"..

Grow The World

Veteran
babilonia,
creata da uno dei fondatori di semitalia, ora titolare di una banca del seme nata in holland nei primi anni duemila e traslocata in spagna dopo gli ultimi spauracchi del governo olandese...

Dungle

CI PROVO IO : SE MI SBAGLIO MI CORRIGERETE.
In calabria there was the landrace red sativa nothing in common with the colombian punto rojo crossed in 1930 with a strain brought in italy by the university of naples from calcutta.
since that moment you could find three different types: the original one, the indica's on the tirrenic coast and the hybrid called "devil red" or something like that.
from the 1990 after the albanian immigration the red calabrese was definitely crossed with albanian landrace and skunk .
nowaday some little grower continues looking for the original calabrese phenotype selecting plants and maybe someone has the original seed.
Calabria is not always the right place to go and make questions, on the mountain is more or less forbidden to go just as normal tourist so you can image if you go like a "strain hunter".

Ho trovato curioso questo commento, mr., sapresti dirmi qualcosa di più? nel caso in pvt se non è un disturbo

mr vuoto

Solo una riassunto tradotto per un americano curioso di quello che era stato detto in uno dei millemila 3d sulla calabrese rossa se non ricordo male, ora sono da cell non riesco a verificare comodamente.

riddly

you can find it here on the zoe seeds website. they surely have the auto version but working on the regular or feminized one.

riddly

apparently there is/are. there are two versions to this strain and both come from the Royal Botanical Gardens in Naples

1) it's an afghani landrace that got collected and taken to these gardens in naples

2) it's a brasilian landrace

dunno what to say. i have heard through friends and friends of friends that the story (one of the two) is true and that it (this strain) adapted itself in the mountains of Calabria (a region in the south. South of Naples) where there is a perfect climate for this weed to thrive. I myself bought some Onda Calabra seeds from Zoe Seeds and spoke to the guys in person. They are from Calabria and have moved their growing fields in the south of Spain where there is more freedom to grow. Hope it helped a bit.

Dungle

Solo una riassunto tradotto per un americano curioso di quello che era stato detto in uno dei millemila 3d sulla calabrese rossa se non ricordo male, ora sono da cell non riesco a verificare comodamente.

Volendo io ce l'ho scritto su un quadernino.

apparently there is/are. there are two versions to this strain and both come from the Royal Botanical Gardens in Naples

1) it's an afghani landrace that got collected and taken to these gardens in naples

2) it's a brasilian landrace

dunno what to say. i have heard through friends and friends of friends that the story (one of the two) is true and that it (this strain) adapted itself in the mountains of Calabria (a region in the south. South of Naples) where there is a perfect climate for this weed to thrive. I myself bought some Onda Calabra seeds from Zoe Seeds and spoke to the guys in person. They are from Calabria and have moved their growing fields in the south of Spain where there is more freedom to grow. Hope it helped a bit.

Onda Calabra of Zoe's seeds has nothing in common with the Calabrese Rossa. There where 3 kinds of Calabrese Rossa, one most indica, probably the original, that you could find on the Tirrenic coast, one hybrid called "Red devil" and another hybrid born with the crossing of the Calabrese Rossa with Albanian landraces and Skunks. But the Onda Calabra has nothing in common with Calabrese Rossa.

TANO

🍒
Veteran
Uno dei pochi su ic che ha fatto l'onda calabra zoe seeds.

Uno dei pochi su ic che ha fatto l'onda calabra zoe seeds.

Onda calabra ma il thread non è finito

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337728&page=7

picture.php

Ps: secondo me è solo per vendere il nome OndaCalabra​

Latest posts

Latest posts