What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

General Organics Hydro

WiggleStar

Hey Pez,

Great looking grow!

I'm used to the GO in soil, but I'm going aero in a few days and would love to keep up with GO. I've done a bit of reading up on PPM levels, etc. for aero so I know my feeding schedule will be a little (or a lot) different, but I really want to know your thoughts on pH and how often to flush the rez. Thanks much.

Voidling

Looking good. I haven't seen too many threads about go. I bought everything but the black diamond, calmag, and bloom booster last year. Managed to get two or 3 small plants last year in coco due to cab issues. Just brought them out last week and fixing up the cab to give it another shot.

Good to know that I've probably been underfeeding. Just need calmag soon and should be good to go

Would love to give that ninja turtle a try, sounds great.