What's new

general hydroponics 3-part in soil

steasy88

Has any one used the 3 part flora series from general hydroponics on soil I have been given some of it and was wondering if I can use it on soil and what ratio would I use on a flowering plant

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
Running the 3 part, plus some of the supplements, in Fox Farm Ocean Forest. I feed them the liquid nutes according to the GH drain to waste chart.

picture.php

I alternate with just MaxiBloom feedings and water and molasses mini flushes.

Check out my current grow with it:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342182

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
you get nice flavours w gh? whats the secret?
Balanced mix for cannabis, full pH swing, lowest nute level possible which still supports vigorous growth. Couple that with a good setup and environment and you'd be greatly surprised. ;)

Cool, soft smoking cannabis. Breaks up easily and smokes like inhaling air packed with flavor and aroma. :D

zizration

well if you guys say so, I'm going to say that if you follow their feed charts and flush regimen you will be sadly disappointed.just what i have seen and heard. salty salty salty :(

BillFarthing

Veteran
yea , its not quite that easy.

Synganic is pretty easy, you just mix synthetic and organic. It's in the name.

This thread is about Gen Hydro 3-part, not pretentious and self-righteous organic growing.

Has any one used the 3 part flora series from general hydroponics on soil I have been given some of it and was wondering if I can use it on soil and what ratio would I use on a flowering plant

It depends on the starter charge of the soil. Let's say you are using Roots Organics Original. After about 3 weeks of using the fertilizer in the soil, I would start fertilizing half strength with GH 3-part. After a couple more weeks, I would go 3/4 strength. The plant will tell you if it wants more or less fertilizer after that.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
well if you guys say so, I'm going to say that if you follow their feed charts and flush regimen you will be sadly disappointed.just what i have seen and heard. salty salty salty :(
Quite right. Feeding charts are a good reason most hydro/syn-soil output is pretty gnarly. Totally agree. :)

zizration

anya dvice on how to make the general work is totally appreciated. I'm a small medical user and after years of trying i have given up on GH for remo.

zizration

If you are going to play troll, at least be creative instead of making an ignorant statement.

Remember your favorite bud booster...^^^?

im not trolling bud. like i say if you follow the GH formula you will be saddened. last time i checked the KB was in their recipe.. no?

zizration

I'm just trying to have a real talk here and help others avoid salty nugs. you guys work for GH or something?

zizration

Yes, and you said it was your favorite.
You said GH has no good flavor.
Does not compute.

yea regrettably i learned the hard way. i made that comment in dec. since then i have learned go w gh you will get burned. it grows stuff like crazy, it just doesn't have good flav