What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

yardgrazer

I think people missed a post, AgentPotHead was talking about a Feb event in Providence, not the Wallingford event that was discussed previously. I looked and there is indeed a Providence event.

Americangrower

Veteran
I think people missed a post, AgentPotHead was talking about a Feb event in Providence, not the Wallingford event that was discussed previously. I looked and there is indeed a Providence event.

What event is it? The only event in Prov that I know of was NECann last weekend. GeneTraders is in CT next

Americangrower

Veteran
From IG
genetradersAt 1 PM Eastern time, our founder @loupino45 Will be interviewed by the cannabis corner hosted by @your_unclelou, @gogojoes , and Kebra. Checked him out live via Facebook under the page new haven independent. He will be talking about the East Coast and new England medical/recreational cannabis industry and the February 3, 2019 Gene traders expo coming to Connecticut.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I was probably confusing Rhode Island with Connecticut, but I coulda swore they said RI, but the ad definitely says CT. I blame the weed. :bongsmi: :tiphat:

yardgrazer

Doh! Sorry AG, you're totally right. When I looked before I didn't notice the promotional image just said the date and no location, and I think I must've imagined it said Providence on it when it said no such thing.

Let that be a lesson to me to go double check again, and actually read the entire thing. Stupid brain.

Magnificat

SweetIndica2 Asked about the numbersin an IM but since i have to few posts i can't reply. So here is what they mean. The chart is all about ratios.. I use a 1 teaspoon which i call 1 and everthing is based on that. you can use ANY spoon but you have to use it for all measurements...

so for week2 which i am currently using on my veg plants... its...

4 3 1 4 .4 4

3 spoons gh micro
4 spoons of gh veg green
1 spoon of gh pink bloom
4 spoons of diamond nectar
4 spoons of flora blen
and .4 spoon of foralicious plus

what matters is lower PPMs and working up till flower, max out, then taper off slightly, and flush...

So i add some water, mix in some of the mixed nutes and regulate it with either more nutes or mote water to get to desired PPMs. then dump into plants...

what matters is the nutrient ratios.. And this is for SOIL grows using fox farms ocean forest and perlite...

Magnificat

What I didn't mention above is that you make up a gallon jug of nutes. So if you are following the ratios, now you can do 3X. all numbers multiply by 3... 9 12 3 12 12 1.2 for instance. again, what matters is when you pour into your plants you take PPM readings and mix additional water in to get to desired PPMs... and work up unto flowering... peak, then trial off at the end and flush....

What I didn't mention above is that you make up a gallon jug of nutes. So if you are following the ratios, now you can do 3X. all numbers multiply by 3... 9 12 3 12 12 1.2 for instance. again, what matters is when you pour into your plants you take PPM readings and mix additional water in to get to desired PPMs... and work up unto flowering... peak, then trial off at the end and flush....

Ok, thanks. I appreciate you taking the time to post the formula you use. I will definitely try it out.

Sorry to bug you again, but i just have a couple questions. I'm flowering right now, and i noticed the recipe you posted is for veg. Most GH Flora recipes, like the Lucas formula, call for no GH flora gro and a lot more flora bloom. Your recipe is different, so what would the recipe be for the aggressive flowering stage, if you don't mind me asking? Do you cut out/lower the flora gro and raise the GH flora bloom?

I have liquid kool bloom also. How much of that would i use per gallon of water?

Thanks!

Here is a pic of the Mendo Breath that Overgrowdaworld hooked me up with. It's pure dark purple and looks incredible. It's on day 58 of flowering, and will be harvested within the next 5-7 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I'm bored and figured i'd post some pics of the other strains Overgrow sold me. I will try and get pics of the SLG #8 and C-Bananas tonight if i can.

Original Glue #4 (GG4) (first 3 pics are from earlier in flowering, obviously):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here is a better shot of my schudule....

Ok, i just noticed that the chart you posted has the numbers for liquid koolbloom and flora bloom during the flowering period.

So when it says 6 for Flora Bloom, that means 6 tsp per gallon, not ml right?

I'm just wondering because those are high numbers and i just don't want to burn my plants.

I'm feeding them less than half that amount of Flora Bloom, Liquid Kool Bloom and Flora Micro, and yet they already have slightly burnt tips. I trust your judgement, i just want to make sure you've fed your plants that amount and had no problems before i feed them that much.

I am using FFOF,and Perlite also, along with a little bit of Coco and Mykos.

Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry for posting like 8 times in a row lol, i need to get my thoughts organized.

Latest posts

Latest posts