What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gelato ?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I just aquired gelato 33 and gmo cookies. From what I read I am looking forward to trying the gmo slightly more than the gelato. And both sound a bit more lethargic than I prefer. Still looking forward to trying both.

-tempa-

Does anyone no of gelato is in the UK as a clone or is my best option to buy some seeds @ like £240 platinum gelato - in house genetics or another seed company ? Please help before u go spend these pennies on those platinum gelato seeds please guys

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Does anyone no of gelato is in the UK as a clone or is my best option to buy some seeds @ like £240 platinum gelato - in house genetics or another seed company ? Please help before u go spend these pennies on those platinum gelato seeds please guys

I grew Platinum Buffalo ($200 for 5) and was a bit disappointed. It was frosty but finicky and low yielding. You might look at Dolato V2 from In House or try and get some Seed Junky Gelatos. I bet some USA banks will do international shipping.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got the gelato45,, il post pictures up so people can verify ver it, not tried the 33,,i thought the 33 was dark purple?,,, no

I also got something called chocolato its pretty dam good too,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, Just like Brelva said its Sunset Sherbet X Thin Mint GSC. Its AKA Larry Bird.. Never heard of this jigga cut, but Jigga, alongside flux are responsible for the brunt of the breeding work in the cookie fam. Tons of phenotypes floating around that go by a number like #45, #46, #33 etc etc... if you figure out what your cut may happen to be please post about it. May be something that hasnt been circulated much... But i assume you have the #45.

I was told by stoney it's the thin mint clone, its a ballache to grow and it throws 3 leafs way too often,, low Yealding and if yoquq don't nail it the taste and effect is below par,,

But when nailed,,, it's like purple kush, it's like pk kills the flavour

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

It's been sorted,, you know what to do

clearheaded

seems loco not to just grow it there or import from Spain or Amsterdam. I know Amsterdam insinuates alot is imported from USA however I imagine its less then they make it seem. perhaps UK has picked up on that and pushes the same American dream. esp if isn't pretty smooshed and banged up from transport. but that being said if getting blow prices for weed isn't that big of a size difference and less risky law wise I imagine. But why not just import a cut and grow there unless laws are set up to be easier on importers then growers.

I could see odourless distillate in ky bottles and terps sent separately :) and get 80-90 well probably 140 in UK a gram. although would think would be easier to get cheap import hash or brick leb and make distillate and just mix with extracted terps.

makes a guy think... coca at 2-3% probably max cocaine sells for lets say 70 a gram at high end and concentrates of cannabis same price(or flowers almost for that matter) that can be grown in any part of the world indoors and out... or heroin..

moses wellfleet

Veteran
People in London are paying £24 a gram for Gelato41 lol

Absolute madness

Or you could buy 8 days of straight riding?

picture.php

Picture credit: Rocky Mtn Squid https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8779857&postcount=16002

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts