What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gelato

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Smoke Report

Genetics: Gelato
Breeder: ?
Overall: 7/10
Bag Appeal: 8/10 covered in crystals and nice purple highlights
Odor: 7/10 minty lavender
Taste: 7/10
Potency: 5/10
Duration: 6/10
Sativa/Indica: Indica
IMG-0587.JPG

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very popular at the pot shops. I tried the Wedding Cake and was underwhelmed. Not sure if the seed version of Gelato is in line with the clone stuff sold at the shops. Nothing at the shops does it for me. I have tried only a few to be honest, but not interested in what seems to be a waste of time and money.

I remember them trying real hard with Girl Scout Cookies. I think it got pretty close. Never tried clone or seed version of GSC. I did grow and smoke some Durban Poison, which is the sativa part of GSC. Not overwhelmed there, there are better sativas.

bibi40

from the look seems to be gelato#33 wich seems to be tasty but not so powerfull ,
i did taste cross from #33 ( purple ) and #45 ( green ) ,
and for me #45 is the thing and 33 don't worth it !

Last edited:

Sub24ox7

It tastes good 👍🏽 and yes I have heard it too! Looks like I grew the #41 s1 came with 8 seeds so that was a bonus. Still have 4 left. So many seeds so little time….
Can’t find any pics atm will look again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 72