What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gelato? 60$ mmj clone?

soopy

Veteran
No shit...nice score! Did they happen to say what pheno#? There are four phenos that I know of...

indoh209

Yeah bro when they brought out the bud to show her product I was amazed by her! I wanted to buy her flowers on the spot to burn up.. my friend had grabbed a clone of her and we can't wait to see what she does. He is getting her big enough to collect clones from. She will be a great mom.

indoh209

He didn't bother to ask what pheno she was but she is dense, solid purple, glazed in reason and smells amazing.. nugs were bigger then normal gsc nugs. This plant is definitely top shelf flower producer..

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thats one of berner n cookie fam strains. I doubt its the one they rap about or sell flowers of. They got a pretty solid business plan, I think they start selling bomb flowers, promote it through the music, then release a few of the same cross or something similar that yield less or has similar traits but not as bomb, so the masses can grow this fire that is similar to their product but without the yield. Many people dont want to grow it because of this, so while the supply stays somewhat low, the demand goes through the roof, keeping their prices high.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Thats one of berner n cookie fam strains. I doubt its the one they rap about or sell flowers of. They got a pretty solid business plan, I think they start selling bomb flowers, promote it through the music, then release a few of the same cross or something similar that yield less or has similar traits but not as bomb, so the masses can grow this fire that is similar to there product but without the yield. Many people dont want to grow it because of this, so while the supply stays somewhat low while the demand goes through the roof, keeping their prices high.
Marketing is king!

I don't do Instagram but I check it out for stuff like this and Mr. Sherbenski of the cookiefam crew said the clones are fake but as someone else said they are prolly bag seed cut mothered out. It's crazy the price they want for it but Let's Grow is the vendor supplying the clones. Don't know if they're clones are legit but the have a list to die for. Here's their site doesn't look like they have a store

http://letsgrowconsulting.com/cannabis-clones-strains/

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Harborside is selling you a clone that came from bagseed of gelato supposedly...I saw the bud myself from this gal...I personally was not impressed myself...bud was all black and completely lacking in the frost department

I bought 1...cant believe I got jedi mind fucked cause they put that higher price tag on her like it was something special...the dude in front of me bought a whole tray...3200 bucks worth...if people will pay they will keep charging those prices

keep your money in your pockets fellas...they arent the real deal

lets grow consulting LMAO what a joke...tried to contact them 3 times...no answer of coarse...I wanted to chat with someone about that Gelato...if anyone tries and gets someone PM me

BayBHuey

soserthc1

I would love to grow gelato or sherbert for that matter . kinda glad I don't have disp clone stores around thou as bugs has to be an issue at theses places . . I would pay the 60 ....

I figured it was bag seed but it sucks to hear the buds you saw if it was horrible. Not a good way to promote a clone but no need to promote it when the hype is already there. Who doesn't want to get cuts of something of from the cookiefam.

Damn not surprised they didn't answer either. If you ever do get in contact with them let us know would love to hear what they have to say about it

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
I figured it was bag seed but it sucks to hear the buds you saw if it was horrible. Not a good way to promote a clone but no need to promote it when the hype is already there. Who doesn't want to get cuts of something of from the cookiefam.

Damn not surprised they didn't answer either. If you ever do get in contact with them let us know would love to hear what they have to say about it

I should never judge a book by it's cover...some of the best bud I have had was the ugliest...I didnt get to smoke her but I did expect to see frost and some color...the people in line and the clone guy were going gaga over it :gaga: me not so much but still paid the 60 price tag...even though I know better...its the jedi mind fuck...you always think theirs is better than mine type thing

BayBHuey

Honestly bro I prolly would have paid it just to see. Its nothing worng with trying it I don't think you was jedi mind fucked lol but the name of the cut is what made you buy it. Would have sucked to let it pass and it be something good. It may not be the real deal true cut but some good phenos are coming from bag seed so it may be something good. I'm sure you'll report your findings

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Ha! Everyone knows that #cookiefam bagseed are #BoofTown #Pretendo #micronugg #fookies. Also Harborside is run by the Illuminati.

Friends don't let friends grow #cookiefam bagseed Bro!

#cookiefam bagseed #DoYouEvenICmagCup???
picture.php

#cookiefam bagseed #GotMicroNuggsBro???
picture.php

#cookiefam bagseed
picture.php

#cookiefam bagseed
picture.php

picture.php

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Chunky...bagseed can be some great bud...however what I saw didnt resemble any gelato phenos I have seen...plus it appears no one has verified what they are selling for 60 bucks

I have tried several times to contact lets grow consulting that is supplying harborside with no response...I found lets grow consulting doing delivery selling the same gelato on Craigslist for 12 or 14 so what gives you know...plus I feel if their genetics were verified they would have posted pics on their site as we do...I just feel its a knock off...of coarse I cant say 100% its fake...but from my experience with harborsides clones is its a knock off

Im just ranting and baked...sorry

BayBHuey

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Fuck I got a bagseed out of some Cookie Fam grown Snowman which is Thin Mints x Florida OG supposedly. I'll gladly sell all you prop 215 fuckers trays on trays for 60 a pop..

oldCounty

The let's grow consulting was at hempcon, the alien og teens had mites, the gg#4 they wanted 20 a cut for, again, with pests. Still don't know if it was a legit cut. The alien og I still picked up, I threw it away as it stunted out but was healthy otherwise.

They have been advertising since April or earlier that they had the gelato clone. I wasn't impressed with the hipsterish attitude of the workers at the con either. I'd be wary.

Latest posts

Latest posts