What's new

Geisha, GodBerry and Lemon Stinky

Nice looking grow. I am also growing the MOD Godberry, and it is one helluva strain so far. I have changed alot of things since my first crappy grow, but this strain is running rampant in my cab. The daily growth is unbelievable,not to mention the rate at which they are using the nutes. I am enjoying the hell out of it, and looking forward to smoking it in like 60-65 days. I also do the cfls due to my own electrical and space issues. I have seven plants going(that is all that germd out of my 10 seeds.)Good luck.

error420 said:
...it was the tallest plant so most likely a male id assume...

Don't take those out just yet! The tallest plants in my garden turned out to be female, out of 6 plants 4 turned male. I wanted to yank them because of their height but I'm sure glad that I didn't!

error420

cyborg13 yeah the godberry I had turned out male but I am still growing him out he really stinks fruity berry lol I am going use him and mix the geisha and lemon stinky and saddhu x quickmist with him and a lemon stinky male for my next grow lol

spaceghost ya I was to quick on my words that LST geisha turned out female, and had some insane stretch

melvin2

thank you both for the info, it will help.

The troublemaker were freebies which I thought was really cool. Too bad about the herm issues, my hopes were high. Still sounds like great smoke, maybe I'll find a connoisseur's pheno in there worth holding on to. If not I'm gonna go looking for a good Hindu Kush.