What's new

gdpXwhite... or are these white s1's?

Adrift

Veteran
the other 2 phenos. did not get as many shots , but ill get plenty of dry shots so dont worry!

picture.php

^this plant is just practical joke fat! haha, really nice gdp smells from her, super dense nugs, curious to see how she turns out!

picture.php

picture.php

^this next one is no light yeilder either, she is really getting fat on me, favoring the white more imo. buds are less dense then other 2 plants but still very nice! everynug on this plant is just a monster!

so thats all i have for now on these, will report back with dry shots and smoke report when that time comes! later!

Dark Helmet

that thing is a find and half Adrift that thing is a fu#ken monster lol would love to see what a tray of that would produce. is that under a 600 or 1k??

mdk ktm

Damn! Im thinking about picking up a pack so I checked this thread out. Great looking plants you have there. How many plants per 1k are you running? Also whenever they are all chopped and dry could you do a final weight? I really want to grow this strain but don't know if its worth breaking up my monocrop of critical +

+ rep for the super sexy females

Adrift

Veteran
Damn! Im thinking about picking up a pack so I checked this thread out. Great looking plants you have there. How many plants per 1k are you running? Also whenever they are all chopped and dry could you do a final weight? I really want to grow this strain but don't know if its worth breaking up my monocrop of critical +

+ rep for the super sexy females

hey there, this is my first time growing her out, have 3 dif females under the 1 k, plus a banner sharing that same space, so 4 plants total under the light..

will def be back with dry numbers and pics! thanks for the rep!
pce and happy smoking :joint:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking hella chunky bro
nice

amazing thread bro
best i seen in a while

thanks again for posting your results
im sure you will be running more of my stuff soon

also anyone wanting any of these gdp/white
there are only a few packs left and ive run out of stock so no more coming for a long while
so if you want them grab them

peace

Adrift

Veteran
^ thanks a million ojd! and guys and gals, dont sleep on these grandaddywhites , some SERIOUS candy funk of good yeilding buds! be back soon with the dry shots :)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
wouldnt have expected something like that from the parentage

looks superb to me

looking forward to bud shots and numbers

great work adrift and the csg team

peace

Adrift

Veteran
so i got a few dry shots of one pheno.. so far these plants have met all my expectations. hell they blew my expectations out the water!!!

this pheno im posting hit 190 grams dry weight. all nice sticky buds that smell and taste like gdp. it had me staring into space after i puffed a fatty with a friend. smell and high are out of this world and there BARLEY dry. a few weeks in the jars and wow.

i seriously cant quit smelling this stuff. best high yeilding purp ive ever seen...

well check out these pics!

picture.php

^the main top, weighing in at 50 grams!

picture.php

^main top shot with flash..

picture.php

^ main top without flash. i forgot to weigh this beast but its up there!

these pics really dont do this pheno justice either. ill try to snap some better ones after they sit in the jar for a few days.

so , as of now 2 of my 3 plants are dry. this one was 190 grams.
the other one weighed in at 232 grams..
the third one has not been trimmed yet! so needless to say these things yeild very well!

i feel like a school girl right now! so much purple funk to smoke !!

thanks again CSG!

be back with more shots later!

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

almost forgot some gdw hash i got while trimming over a screen! this shit is outa this world strong and smells just like gdp... really digging!

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Whoaaaa you've harvested over 10 oz of dry Bud from those beasts so far?

Killer job on documenting this grow Adrift. Killer job!

Hope I get some nice turnout from my White Jones by CSG :)
Cheers,
Budelight

Adrift

Veteran
budelight- thanks bud! yes , infact all of the plants except the one that weighed 190 weighed in at over a half p.

this pheno im about to post is the heaviest pheno, and happens to be pretty much on the white side, no gdp present..

what a beast!! weighed well over 10 oz of dry smoke, buds are WHITE, keef from under the screen i trimmed on, was the highest yeild i have got for trimmings over a screen. just insaine!

well here are a few pics!

picture.php

^just the main top, this plant had arms like a octopus!

picture.php

^ main cola! just massive!

picture.php

picture.php

^bottom of main top!

picture.php

^ natural light..

puffed a joint and it is devastatingly strong..

so out of the 3 seeds, 2 are realllly gdp dom.. and this last one was what i imagine the white to be like..

really did a kick ass job csg! im able to have a nice purple now, and the white!

i am super happy! thanks again!

later everyone

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Adrift, that Granddaddy White is looking amazing. Definately come back after a nice cure and give a smoke report. Your thread has me wanting to try these and they are now the list for possible purchase soon. Hopefully they will still be around when I get a little more cash. I always feel like i'm penny pinching around Christmas/New Years until about March lol but really. I may have to go on and make an order because I don't want to miss out on the CSG Xmas deal. It would be the 1st time trying their strains and you get several of the bomb ones off top with the deal (need a 2nd and 3rd job to get all the beans I want). OJD and True bringing that dank, looking forward to seeing what they bring this year. Take care 1

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man you smashed it adrift

big yields of dank
looks dank for sure
wish i was near so i could try some of that dry sift mmm
your descriptions of tastes sounds great
glad your happy with it
thanks bro really apreciate you dropping all the pics and info

ive found the white does pass on a big central cola in its hybrids
and gdp with its rock hard nugs so looks like its mixed very well

peace

Adrift

Veteran
thanks everyone! the drysift is STRONGGGGGGGG, especially the white pheno, some of the best dry sift ive ever puffed! gonna make some bho from there trim , strain specifically because theres really not enough for a bubble run... should be some kill forsure!!

ojd! maybe ill see you soon, been wanting to get outa the states for a vacation :)

be back with some pics soon!

Latest posts

Latest posts