What's new

GDP X Querkle

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK I finally have some pics of the cross. She has just started to flower.. Smells like Querkle but that might be because the room smells like it. The 2 Querkle girls are making the whole room smell like dank Grape candy..I only gave this girl a 2 week veg so I could get some pics up for those that might want to try her form the server fund..

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used CSG s1 as the mom... I might redo it with Kens GDP..I dont like using S1 to breed with but GDP was not a regular offering until Ken released his GDP...

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Nice! I'll be watching for sure. I just grabbed some of kens seeds and I have some breeding projects planned already. Can't wait to see how the querkle combo grape crushes it :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She only got a 2 week veg that could be why she is so small. I did top this plant 1x. I can see some Purple in one of the tops already. Might be a half and half lol... So if anyone got some of these from the server fund this is what you can expect but a much larger plant with the correct veg time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jayd

looking nice. if you dont like breeding with the cgsc S1 beware that kens is also from selfed stock. his rep posted that a male was found from the selfed stocked and thats what was used. not knocking anyones work just think for breeding it would be better to try get a hold of the clone and not use selfed seeds.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
those are just for myself to do some tests with. PP f2/s2 wont be offered.There will be other things coming.

gingerale

Veteran
My two plants are just about maxxed out in solo cups, getting ready to transplant in a day or two. They are both more indica looking than that one, with fatter leaves, and generally are all around shaping up to be plus-sized plants (big size and structure) compared to other stuff I'm growing.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Thanks HH! Kind of interested in your GDPXQuerkle

My only problem is that my veg time is limited. I grow in Wilma pots in ebb/flood under a 1000w....

What kind of yields can be expected roughly from what you have seen with the heaviest yielders...is an ounce per possible?

Thanks buddy!

TpM

Latest posts

Latest posts